The Big Day

Shane's POV: I woke up without Emily by my side but I wasn't too worried because she was probably out getting ready for the ceremony. I got up from bed went into the kitchen to see a note that read "Babe, I am out getting my dress. Love you." I read her note then smiled because even though we were already married she was ready to do it all over again to make both of our families happy.

Once I was done zoning out about my wonderful wife I was rudely interrupted by my phone vibrating on the counter I picked it up said "Hello?" Then I heard my sister on the other line and she said "Hi Shane is everything going to be together for the ceremony later on. Dad wanted me to call and check." I sighed then said "Yes Stephanie. Can you let me go so I can get ready to re-marry the woman of my dreams." I didn't hear her say anything else but then I heard the line go dead, Stephanie was always so good at saying goodbye and telling me her feelings.  

After I put my phone down then hopped in the shower washed myself then got ready to go. Before I left the house I got a text from Em she said "Hey." I texted her back and said "Hi babe. Did you find your dress?" She sent me a pic of the dress then put a caption under that said "Do you like my dress?"

 Did you find your dress?" She sent me a pic of the dress then put a caption under that said "Do you like my dress?"

I texted her back and said "It's beautiful just like you." She didn't reply so I took that has my chance to find my suit.

I found the nearest suit shop walked in and asked the nearest person if they can help me pick one out. Someone came up to me and said "What kind of suit are you looking for?" I told them that I was looking for a James Bond type suit because I wanted to look my best when I get married.

It didn't take long to find the perfect suit once I did I was so happy because now I can just go to the church relax than wait for Paul to show up because he was my best man. It felt like a million years before he showed up but that's probably because I stayed in the room the whole time but once he did he came through the door and said "Shane! How are you? Are you nervous to get re married?"

I told that I wasn't because has long as I got to see Emily everything would turn out fine. I also told Paul that over the year and a half that Emily and I have known each other I fell in love with her over and over. She is my best friend and I wouldn't change that for the world.

Paul looked at me and said "Wow. It's crazy because that is how I feel about your sister every time I see her." We both smiled but then it got me thinking what is Emily up to...

Emily's POV: I woke up before Shane because A.He can't see me before the ceremony and B. I needed to get my dress because I haven't gotten one yet so if I don't get one soon then I will be S.O.L and I don't think that I can show up to the wedding in a pair of jeans and tshirt I don't think that will be traditional.

I left Shane a note telling him where I was going to be then headed out the door. After that I met up with my sister Katelyn so she can help me pick out a dress but she doesn't know shit about dresses because just like me we were tomboys all of our lives. It's a good thing I decided to text Brie Bella because she is beautiful so she will know what looks good and what doesn't.