Second Something.

Emilys POV:
Mine and Shane lips where crashing together and I knew just in that time that he was right for me. He knew it and I knew it I was like, "I don't want to be that girl who sleeps with someone on the first date." He looked at me with his beautiful greyish blue eyes he said "Emily i know your not that girl I just thought we had a good time? Did we not?" I looked at him and I blushed "Um of course we did, i always have a good time when I am with you Shane." I softly kissed him on the lips, are we going to do this again?

He looked at me with a smile on his face, softly kissed my lips and said "Of course but how about we focus on the here and now." Then he kissed me again and this time he put his hand on my knee and started to move it up my thigh I unbuttoned his shirt after he took off his leather jacket and i saw his gorgeous ripped body and I wanted more but i stopped him and said "Not tonight Shane." He looked at me and was like you are such a tease, then I nodded softly kissed him and said "Can we just cuddle tonight?"

He looked at me with his grayish blue eyes that were sparkling in the moonlight, and said "Has long as we are together I am okay with anything." We were laying in bed i had my head on his chest and then I looked up at him my hazel green eyes burning in to his grayish blue eyes and said "I need to tell you that i have been through a lot of shit and i have a lot of baggage, I am still going through shit. I need to know that im not going to lose you Shane i have no one else." I started to cry alittle bit and he looked at me wiped the tears that were streaming down my face, and said "Emily, I promise that i will always be there for you." He softly kissed me, and then said "So when are we making this official?" I looked at him and said "Well we have to talk to your dad and then we have to go out again." He looked at me and said "Well i guess we will talk to him about this tomorrow then." We softly kissed one another and then i feel asleep on his chest.