Risky Business

Emily's POV:
I woke up in the trainers room with Dr. Amann he was shining a light in my eyes and he was asking me if I could hear him. I was squinting and asking Dr.Amann why he was shouting he told me that Shane said that your ears were ringing when he was carrying you here. Are you sure you can hear me Emily? He was walking to the side of table and shined the light that he shone in my eyes to check if my ears didn't suffer any damage.

Shane's POV:
After I layed her down on the trainer's table I asked Dr.Amann to take a look at her because she fainted and landed pretty hard on the concrete. Amann asked me what happened and I told him that her and I made eye contact with one another and her cheeks turned red then she was on the ground. I also told him that while I was carrying she woke up and told me that she could not hear me because her ears were ringing. Then she snuggled against my chest and feel asleep. Amann looked at me and he raised his eye brows and then i said it's not like that! We just met, all i did was look at her. Thats it. Amann nodded his head while i left the room to cool down.

~Time passes like 1 hour later~

Emily's POV:
I am just leaving the trainer's room feeling better than i did before maybe because the doc gave me some aspirin for my headache and i got to rest a little. Now I feel like i can finally get the Women's Champion down for a three count. So i go back into the Divas locker room to get pumped for my match which was pushed back a little because enzo and cass cut a promo about the dudleyz. I wash my face with some cold water and told myself that I could do it. Then i wait by the gorilla, im stretching just like i was a an hour ago. I hear Charlotte's music go on and I roll my eyes because she uses her HOF father to cheat but that was alright because I'm going to ask Shane if he will accompany me to my match. I hope I dont pass out this time.

Shanes POV:
After everything that had happen with emily i decided i needed something to eat so I went to catering to get a bite to eat. I was just starting to eat when i heard someone yelling my name. I looked up to see who it was and it was Emily she was with her friend Dolph Ziggler and she asked him to ask me to accompany her to her match with Charlotte. I agreed not knowing if she wanted something more.