Fix You

Shane's POV: I saw that Emily, Colby and Chris were arguing and Katelyn had just pulled up to the arena, and I tried to get them to stop but they wouldn't so I just sat there and watched it unfold. When Kate got out of the car she ran up to them and said "Emily what is going on? Why are you guys arguing?" Then Em did not reply she simply walked away and left Danger and Colby to tell Katelyn what is going on and after my beautiful wife left the equation so did I because at that moment it was not my burden to bare. When I followed Emily back into the arena she went into our locker room/ office and she was fuming, she turned around looking at me very aggressively and said "Why do I have to try to fix everything?" I didn't answer because I knew she just needed to vent and that is exactly what she did she sat there and yelled about how it just tears her apart when she tries to fix something and then it just does not work out. She told me that Danger and Colby were arguing about Katelyn because she needed her boyfriend to be there for her and he was just pushing her away right into Dangers arms, she tried to tell them that they can settle it later but then they just turned to her and started to bombard her with questions that she just did not have the answers to and she won't have the answers because she isn't Katelyn. After she stopped yelling she started to cry and I just sat there holding her telling her that is going to be okay because that is that a husband can is just be there for his wife, but she finally stopped crying when a stage tech came in and told her to be in gorilla because her match with Carmella was next. Once the stage tech left she ran into the bathroom got changed into her gear gave me a kiss then went to the gorilla, I knew once she left that her mind was not on the match that it was somewhere else but she knew what she had to do and I had full confidence that she will go out there and handle her business like she always does.

Em's POV: I am so lucky that I have Shane to vent to because with out him I do not know what I would do I would of probably beat the shit out of both Colby and Danger then went into a blind rage and I would of lost my job. But once I got it all out we just stood there hugging and then a stage tech came in and told me that I needed to be in the gorilla because my match was next and I knew that I had to check my shit at the entrance ramp and handle my business putting Carmella in her place maybe try to take her out. Once I heard my entrance music hit I made my way down the ramp and was met halfway by the bitch herself and her little friend Alexis trying to take me out but I was not in the mood so I decided to unleash my inner beast and beat the shit out of them myself just to get my anger out. Once I did I just could not stop there was at least a dozen security trying to separate us but what finally did stop what was going on was the sudden appearance of the Wyatt Family once the lights came back on Luke Harper had me in his grasp I tried to get out but I could not and they took me away, I was hoping that Shane would come and find me but by the looks of it I was not going anywhere anytime soon and all I wanted to do was get away with beating the crap out of someone but I guess it was to good to be true. Once we got to the place they wanted to take me Luke finally released me from his smelly grasp and when that happened Bray said "Mrs. Funk, what you were doing out there was outstanding it was like you were possessed may I ask what came over you?" I told him that I needed to unleash my inner beast and I did just that Carmella and Alexis were just in the wrong place at the wrong time I guess, then I just started laughing. That was until Bray asked me a question that I thought I would never hear in my whole career and that was "Join Us. We have been looking for our Sister Abigail and you fit her mold exactly. But you do not have to answer now, I know your husband is looking for you and I assure you that you too are very close to being together again." After Bray said that I felt that something was off so I said "Wyatt I swear if you did anything to hurt my husband I will personally annihilate you and your whole creepy family do we have an understanding?" He did not respond all he did was laughing that creepy laugh cut the lights and when they came back on I was in a weird boiler room, I left where I was and as soon as I opened the door I saw my husband he looked at me and said "Em? Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" I shook my head no and then after that I felt myself collapse and fall into my husbands arms and the rest just went black. I didn't know what happened but I knew that I wasn't okay but I did not know why I was scared that I was never going to wake up.