What is this?

Emilys POV:
I walked up to his office and knocked on the door. He opened it and said "Just a minute ok?" I nodded, then I heard him continue to talk with someone over the phone. This lasted about another 45 minutes until Shane just hang up. I looked at him and asked "Who were you talking with?" He looked at me like he wasn't going to be able to tell me, but i told him that i wouldnt tell anyone because I am not about that gossip life. He laughed then he told me that it was his father called they were going back and forth because he is having a match with the Undertaker at Wrestlemania 32 for control of Raw. I didn't know what to say so I just sat down and told him to tell me what lead up to this and I would train with him until Wrestlemania 32.
Shane's POV:
I was in my office getting ready to go hangout with Emily when my father called he told me that I have a match with Undertaker at Wrestlemania 32 and I was not surprised because I came back for one reason and one reason only and that is to have sole control of Monday Night Raw. Emily looked at me and said the cutest thing she told me that she would train with me until Wrestlemania. I looked at her looking at me with those gorgeous full hazel eyes and I grabbed her face and kissed her when our lips touched I knew that she was right for me.
Emily's POV:
Shane and I were sitting in his office talking about his match at Wrestlemania but then he kissed me. In that moment that our lips were touching I pulled away he looked at me confused and said "Emily I am sorry." I looked at him and was like don't be sorry just know that when we were kissing that my love for you was growing and growing I know that we are just meeting but I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you. But I don't know what you think this is but i want this to be a relationship that last. I looked at him and watched him look at me till we sat down and started to talk about what we wanted from this.