From The Ground Up

Emily's POV: 

I was just getting my chance to kick "The Queen" Charlotte's ass when someone comes up to me in the gorilla position and tells me that someone is attacking my sister in her locker room. I knew in that moment I needed to save her because that was my job I was her savior but I also had a match to wrestle, so I ask them to get Shane and tell him what was going on so he could intervene and stop these out of no where attacks. After I knew that Shane was going to check on Kate I needed to go out there and knock Charlotte down a few pegs because I know it was her and her lackey doing these out of no where attacks and that needed to stop. So my theme hits and Charlotte doesn't even wait for the bell to ring and blindsides me once again, but this time I had the upper hand because I knew it was going to happen. Before our match was going to be called off I kicked her in the gut and threw her into the ring and then slid in myself and that is when the ref rang the bell, as soon as I heard the Ding! Ding! Ding! I pounced on Charlotte like a rabid dog with a vengeance as soon as I did that I heard the ref start the count and I backed off until she got up and I hit her with a spear then got her down for the three count. After the ref rang the bell to signal the end of the match he raised my hand then I grabbed a mic and looked at Charlotte and took a saying out of Dean Ambrose's book and said "When you attacked me Queen Charlotte you made me you're enemy. Your life changes when I am your enemy." Then I dropped the mic and made my way up the ramp to head to the trainers room to check and see if my sister was okay, once I made my way through the curtain and in the gorilla position when I saw Shane and he looked at me with those big grey-blue eyes and said "Babe. Are you okay?" I answer with a deep passionate kiss and then looked at him and said "I am fine love. How is Kate?" He told me that she was fine and she didn't get to hurt and she just had a couple of broken ribs but she would be ok. I nodded then went to go check on her to see if she was fuming, once I got close to the trainers room I heard her screaming "Get off of me!! I am fine!! Where the fuck is Miss Piggy?!" Then opened the door and said "Calm Down Kate! Sit down!" she listened and then asked me why Dana Brooke attacked her out of no where and I said "They did it because the queen flair told her to do it because she knew that it would get under my skin." Then she looked at me and said "Well can we go talk to Shane because I want a match against Dana Brooke to show her that should not of messed with me." I nodded and we left the trainers room to head down to Shane's office. 

Shane's POV:

After I told Em that her sister was okay she passionately kissed me and then went to go check on Kate herself. It was about 20 minutes later when my office door opened and I saw my beautiful fiance and her very angry sister, Emily told me that Katelyn needed to talk to me. So I said "What's up Kate?" She told me she was upset because Dana Brooke attacked her and that she wanted a match to exact her revenge. I told her that I would need to talk to the G.M. Daniel Bryan to see if we could fit that match in the card next Tuesday she nodded and then she hugged Em and then went to go find her main squeeze Colby. After Katelyn left my beautiful woman came up to me gave me a passionate kiss and then I said "Em. We are at work." Then she said "I am sorry I just gave so rev'd up. My adrenaline is pumping." I looked at her than walked over to my door to lock it and then walked up to Emily and then started passionately making out with her. Then pretty soon I was down to my boxers and she was down to her bra and panties, she saw the bulge that was literally popping out of my boxers and then she came over we started kissing then she popped off her bra and I saw her beautiful perky breasts and then we made our way to the couch and then I took off my boxers and grabbed the seam of her panties took off her panties then thrusted in her wet pussy. Then we were passionately making love for about 20 minutes then we both reached our highs and then rode through the highs and then we finished then we kissed, I then unlocked my office door and then Emily went to the shower and then I got dressed fixed myself then Bryan comes in. I go "Bryan? Whats up?" Then he told me that Ambrose just helped James Ellsworth pick up a W against Styles and wanted to know if it would be okay if we gave Ellsworth a title shot I agreed then Bryan thanked me and then made his way to appear on Talking Smack with Renee and then I just patiently waited for my beautiful fiance to come out of the shower so we could both go back to the hotel room and just chill out. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Sorry for the jump around guys! Just have a lot going on and got inspired to write this chapter. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! Thanks Guys You are The Best.