Safe Place

Shane's POV: Once I woke up I realized that my wife was still asleep so I quietly got up out of my cot that was right next to her bed, I also wanted to have some coffee so I decided to sneak down there before Em woke up. When I was finally out of the room I made it to the elevator waited for it to open, it did not take long to make it down there but once I did I ran into Owen.
We bumped shoulders and once we saw that we were us then he said "Hey Shane, how is Em doing?" I replied "She is still sleeping but she seems to be doing pretty well. She's getting discharged today right?" He nodded and then said "Yeah I have to type up the discharge papers but once I do I will bring them to either you or Emily sound good?" I patted him on the shoulder and then said "See you then." After that exchange I made my way down to the cafeteria got our coffees and then made my way back up to see if my beautiful wife is awake. While I was making my way to the elevator I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket I didn't have any free hands to answer so I just told myself that if it was important that they would leave a message, when I made it to the elevator moved one of the coffees into my other hand and then checked my phone. When I saw the number it wasn't one that I have seen before then saw that they didn't leave a voicemail so I just shrugged it off then put my phone back into my pocket that's when the elevator opened up and then I walked out to see Thomas Pestock a.k.a Baron Corbin walking towards my wife's room. I didn't really think anything about it but before I could walk through the doors of my wife's room someone stopped me and it was Tom, he said "Shane do you think that I could talk to Emily for a bit. Don't worry it's just about my upcoming storyline with Emanuel and some other things ok?" I thought about it for a second then handed him Emily's coffee then said "You have an hour ok?" He thanked me and then we parted ways, I went to go sit down and then realized that my phone was vibrating and it was Bryan calling I picked up and said "Bryan what's up?" He told me that he wanted to talk about the upcoming storylines like the ones with Thomas and Emanuel then the one with Nicole, Leah and Natalya we also talked about the New Wyatt Family and how they would be reigning has SD Live Tag Champs for a long time. After what seemed like a long time talking I told Bryan that I had to go after that we hung up and then walked into my wife's hospital room and she said "Babe! Where have you been?" I replied "Tom asked me for sometime with you so I gave it to him." After I said that Thomas thanked me then made his way out. After Tom left Emily looked at me with a smile stretched across her lips then said "What did I do to deserve you?" I didn't reply but I did however climb into her bed and just held her for a while, after a while Emily looked up at me and said "You ready to leave this place babe?" I nodded then we both got up out of the hospital bed I backed up so Em could get dressed then you know have the nurse take out all her I.V's and such then we both walked out of her room went to go find Owen to hand him the discharge papers then we made our way back to the hotel.
~2 hours later~
Once we got back to the hotel we decided to have a date night. We were having this date night to celebrate the fact that we no longer had to look at the same 4 walls for another day but most of all I was celebrating the face that my beautiful wife is not only happy but healthy as well. It was about 20 minutes later when I walked out of the bathroom in a nice black suit but then I heard footsteps approaching behind me only to turn around and see Emily in a beautiful black dress that she paired with some black Adidas she looked at me then asked "Do I look ok?" I walked over to her planted a kiss on her lips and said "Baby you look so sexy." After that lovely exchange we walked out of our room hand in hand then decided to walk around, grab some food and then held back. While we were walking I saw a beautiful view of this nice little pond and decided to take my wife over there so we could sit and talk, Emily completely enjoyed the view then she looked at me then said "I feel like you've been wanting to talk to me about something that you've been thinking about. I am really worried that it's something bad, so can you tell me what it is?" I looked at her grabbed both of her hands and said "Em, when I saw you laying there in that bed I was worried sick about you 24/7 even when the doctors told me you were ok I still worried you wanna know why? Because I love you and I wanted to ask you if you would be up to marrying me again but this time having a church wedding with all our friends and family. Would you be up for that my love?" She looked at me in complete shock but after a couple of seconds she said "Of course. Just know that you are the only man that I will wear a big white dress for because that is how much I love you." After she said that I got up extended my hand out so we were both standing and then I shared a long passionate kiss with my wife then we both looked at each other with lust filled eyes and made our way back to the hotel.

Okay guys what do you think of this chapter?

Do you think that Emily and Shane's church wedding will be beautiful?

Please comment let me know vote do what you do! Let me know if want me to keep going. (I most likely will because I love writing this.)

Also let me know if you want me to write any more fanfics I'm open to ideas.

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️