First Date.

Shane's POV:
When Emily and I left for the gym i just couldnt stop looking at her. I was thinking to myself that she was it, and has soon as we got to the gym I told her to go to the boxing ring wrap her hands up and get some gloves on. She looked at me confused for a second then she shrugged and was like okay, i met her at the ring she asked me what we were doing and said we are going to spar if that is something you are up to doing? She looked at me and scoffed "Bring it McMahon." I laughed and with that we tapped gloves and began.

After about 45 minutes of sparring we took a brake to chill out, and get some water. I looked at her and said "You are an admirable opponent you know that?" She nodded and then was like "Is that all you got? I can do this all day." I retorted with a hold on one second lets spend sometime to sit and get to know each other better before we get back in there. She sat down and asked What I wanted to know, I said just tell me about you and with that she told me about how when she was little her siblings and her were abused by their father until about the age of 13 she started to tear up alittle bit telling me what he did to her, her sister, and her older brother. I wiped the tears from her eyes wrapped her in my arms and said "Your safe now Em, he cant hurt you anymore." After a good five minutes of us just staying in that embrace she got up wiped the tears from her face and said "Can we go back to sparring?" I nodded got in the ring just when we were going to start when Hunter walked in. He looked at Emily and I for a good couple minutes until I broke the silence and said "Hunter what are you doing here?" He said he was here to get in a work out because he also had a big Wrestlemania 32 match.

After that he looked at me and said "What are you doing here with Funk?" Thats when i told him that Emily had said that she would be my training partner to help me get ready for my match with Mark. He scoffed and said "Ok what ever you say Shane O." Then he was on his way, after that interaction with Hunter i asked Emily if we could had back to the hotel and she said "Sure Shane." while we were on our way back to the hotel I asked Emily if her and I could sit for a second she nodded and we sat down on this park bench.

I looked at her and said "Emily I know this probably might seem sudden but do you want to go to dinner tonight?" She looked at smiled and said "I have been waiting for you to take me to dinner you dork." Then with that she said "Come on lazy bones get up so we can get back to the hotel." I laughed then about 10 minutes later we made it back to the hotel, she looked at me and said "My things are in the room so i will get changed, then you get changed okay?" I nodded and when we got up to my hotel room she ran to the bedroom and told me to give her a couple minutes so she could get ready.
~10 minutes passes by~

When she walked out of the bedroom she was in this stunning blue dress with no make up (she didnt need it anyway) and looks at me and says "So i dont go out often but how do I look?" I took a step back so i could catch my breath and said "You look stunning, even with those Adidas on with your blue dress I just wow you are just wow." She blushed and another couple of minutes pass by and i come out with a nice blue shirt on my lather jacket and a pair on nice slacks and say "So emily how do I look?" She looks at me smiles she catches her breath and says "Shane Brandon McMahon you look so handsome." with that i said "So were do you want to go my lady?" She said im not picky we can go just about anywhere and i would be alright.

I looked and said "You are my kind of girl Emily Funk." So we went to red lobster and we sat down in a private booth and we ordered the same exact thing steak medium rare with shrimp on the side. While we were waiting for our food i asked her if there was anything she wanted to talk about, she said " No not really could you tell me about that interaction with Hunter?" I told her that he had to train for his title match at Wrestlemania so he stopped by and asked me if he could join us and i said that you and i were doing just fine. She looked at me and said okay you would tell me if there was a problem right? I nodded and then the waiter brought our food.

After a while of eating and chatting we decided to go back to the hotel. We get back to the hotel and I told Emily that I wanted to do this again soon. She agreed and by the time we made it to the elevator i looked at her and i said Emily i want to kiss you and never stop kissing you. She basically said the same thing and the next thing I know our lips were touching and there was nothing but pure sparks between us.