Protection.

Shane's POV:
So I am sitting here on Emily's hospital bed worrying about her because she was right her father will stop at nothing to hurt her. I didn't want to get up out of the bed because she cuddled up into my chest and feel fast asleep. So I grab my phone out of my pocket and text Paul and ask "How are we going to protect her?" Moments later he responds "I will talk to Steph and Vince. We will figure this out." I replied "I know thanks man. I just love her so much." He was like "I can see that Shane you are sticking through a lot my brother." I nodded then turned my phone off and drifted asleep, about an hour later I wake up to someone shaking my shoulder. I open my eyes and see the doctor he handed me the discharge papers I signed them, then tried to wake emily up but she was dead asleep so I scooped her up and we went to the car. While I was carrying Emily about half way to the car she opened her beautiful hazel eyes and said "I love you Shane." Then she hopped out of my arms and she held my hand and we walked to the car.

~1 hour passes~

When we got back to the hotel I looked at Emily and asked her if we could talk. She agreed then walked to the couch and sat down, I look at her and ask her about reaching out to her mom because we need to find a way to keep emily protected. She looked at me deeply and passionately then said "Shane, I will call my mom right now ok?" I looked at her smiled then smooched her before she called her mom. I saw her dialing the number and she was waiting for her to answer this is how the whole talk went down: "Emily Katherine Funk is that you?" her mother asked she said "Yes mom its me. I need to tell you what's been going on." Her mom had worry in her voice but said "Whats been going on?" Then emily told her about her father found her and as been beating the crap out of her, and about how she and I have been seeing each other for about 6 months. She asked her mother what she should do for protection her mom said, "Hand the phone to Shane Em." She looked at me and said "She wants to talk to you." I took the phone and said "Hello?" her mom told me "The only way to keep him away is to have somebody with emily all the time." I said "Ok I will see what I can do. Thank you." Then we hung up the phone. Immediately after I hung up with Emily's mother she told me to tell her what her mom said, I told her that she said that the only way to keep her father away was to have someone with you like all the time. Emily looked at me like I was crazy she stood up and said "How are we going to figure this out?" I walked up to her put my hand on her cheek kissed her perfect lips and said " We will figure out something. I promise." Then we walked down the hallway into the bedroom and snuggled up and went to sleep.

~The Next Day~

I wake-up before Emily because I couldn't stop thinking about how this protection thing was going to work out. We were also filming the second to last Raw before Mania, and Mark and I were cutting a promo with my father. I was worried about the whole promo with my dad and Mark but I was more worried about Emily and her situation with her father, so I got out of bed took a shower than decided to call Paul to talk to him about everything. It was early in the morning so I wasn't expecting him to answer, and as expected I got his voicemail "It's Paul leave a message." My message was short and sweet it said "Paul its Shane call me back." About five minutes later my phone started ringing playing Paul's entrance theme. I pick it up and he is like "Shane whats up?" I told him about the conversation I had with Emily's mom he was like "Shane stop talking. We figured it out I will be with her during Raw tapings, and Steph will be with Em during Smackdown tapings. Ok?" I breathed a heavy sigh of relief and I said "Ok that works but who is going to be with her come Mania?" Paul told me that I should talk to either Charlie or Steve and see what they can do. I asked him for their phone numbers, he gave them to me and that was that. I walked back into the bedroom to see Emily sitting up in bed on the phone but when she looked at me I could tell she was terrified.