Getting Deeper.

Shane's POV:
When I asked Emily who she was speaking to she just looked at me with pure terror in her eyes. I asked her again she didn't answer, so I waited until she hung up the phone. She told me it was a person that she had never spoken to before telling her to "Watch her back." I told her to block that number to make sure it doesnt call again, then I told her that I love her and promise that I will never let anyone hurt her again. She looked at me deep into my eyes and said "Shane, I love you so much. I love that you have done everything in your power to protect me. There is just one thing that I have not told you." I looked at her, and said "What what is it?" She looked at me with tears building in her eyes I wiped away the tears from her eyes, and told her that no matter what it is I will still always love her.

Emily's POV:
I received a phone call from an unknown number. I picked it up and said "Hello?" then all the person on the other end had this deep voice this voice said "Watch Your Back." I was honestly stunned more like terrified because I did not know who this person was but shane was asking me who it was. Then I looked at him and said "Shane, I do not know who that was...I am a little terrified but there is something that I haven't told you." He looked deeply in to my eyes and said "No matter what it is Em. I will always love you." I looked back at him smiled and said "When I was younger.... I was.... sexually assaulted." I started to cry and he looked at me and said "Awe em I am so sorry babe. I love you. Do you think that the person that did that to you was the one who called?" I looked at him and shrugged "I honestly dont know who called me the voice sounded doctored I am scared Shane but whoever this was will probably come to event and try to find me you worked something out with Paul and Steph right?" He nodded and said "Yeah when we get to the next city Paul should be sitting with you before your match with Charlotte." The next city we were going to was Brooklyn, NY it was the final Raw before Wrestlemania so it was going to be crazy adding this drama into the fold it was going to be insane.

Shane's POV:
After Emily told me she was assaulted when she was younger killed me on the inside. But told me that she honestly didn't know who the voice was she told me that it sounded doctored. But she also told me that this person that called probably knows where she is going to be so, she asked me if I had gotten everything sorted out with Paul and Stephanie I told her that I did she breathed a heavy sigh of relief. I gave her a kiss on the lips and told her we can get packed up and leave first thing in the morning she nodded smiled then motioned for me to get in bed so we could cuddled up and go to sleep so, I got in bed and we fell asleep right away.

~The Next Morning~

Shane's POV:
We woke up the next morning around the butt crack of dawn so we could start packing and then get going because we are in Philly coming off of the stress of last night and the high of the second to last Raw before Mania. I had been through another promo with Mark and my father where my father decreed that if Mark didn't beat me at Mania then he his legacy will be no more. I wasn't impressed and neither was Mark so he went out put his hand around Vince's neck and said "The blood of your son will be on your hands. Not Mine, now your blood will be on my hands but it will be your fault you get that?" Then he took his hand off his throat straightened out Vince's suit and walked out of the ring. I was there but I didn't do anything about it, so after Emily and I ate breakfast we took about 45 minutes too pack up the stuff that we had and we headed to my car and started to drive to Brooklyn.

~1 hour Later~

Emily's POV:
We were about an hour into our drive and Shane asks me if there is anything else that I didn't tell him. I looked at him and said "Shane the only reason I did not tell you because that isn't something that I wanted to do. That time in my life was dark and twisty I am sorry that I didn't tell you I just didn't want anyone else to know don't be mad at me." He sighed and said "I am not mad babe. I just didnt realize you had a pretty rough childhood." I put my head down and said "Shane when I was growing up it was not unicorns and rainbows. I was beaten and broken but, the one thing that kept me going was WWE that was the one thing that saved me. To this day going at it everyday day in and day out in the squared the circle saves me and keeps me level headed day in and day out. I love you Shane Brandon McMahon and that is all of it ok?" He pulled into a gas station and stopped the car he put it in park and looked deeply into my eyes put his hand on my cheek and said " I love you too Emily Katherine Funk you are unlike any girl I have ever met. We still have the agreement we made on our first date you dont leave me and I will never leave you right?" I nodded in agreement and Shane kissed me passionately then looked at me and said "I meant that always and forever." Then he did something that was unexpected and I was stunned.