The Next Step

Emily's POV: 

Our lips were crashing together I tried to push him away, but I just couldn't for some reason during this moment my body just melted into his and I did not want to stop so we pulled away for a brief moment. I looked at him and said "Are you okay? Are we doing this to avoid talking about what went down with your dad?" He looked at me by then he was in his boxers and he said "No, we are doing this because I love you Emily Funk. We can stop if you want I am not going to pressure you into anything that you don't want to do ok? I am just going to say that I am expecting a cuddle." I giggle I said "Of course we can cuddle I can not sleep without cuddling with you Shane." He hopped into bed and patted the large space next to him motioning me to come cuddle because it was about two in the morning and we needed to sleep. I fell asleep about a half hour later, because I could not stop thinking about him saying I love you and all I did was friggin' giggle I needed to find a way to make it up to him but for now I needed to sleep so I closed my eyes and fell fast asleep. About five minutes later he did too. 

Shane's POV:

After things got pretty sexually intense between Emily and I, we stopped for a brief moment and she asked if we were getting this intense to avoid what went down between my father and I. I looked at her said "No Emily we are doing this because I love you. We can stop because I am not going to pressure you to do anything that you do not want to do. I am however expecting us to cuddle." She giggled and told me that she would not have it any other way, and then I hopped into bed and patted the spot next to me motioning her to climb into bed with me because it was late and we both needed to sleep so we could talk in the morning. She climbed into bed and made her self comfortable on my chest and about thirty minutes later she fell asleep and then another five minutes later I did as well. 

~The Next Morning~ 

Emily's POV: 

I woke up around nine thirty in the morning because I was worried that Shane would remember that I did not say I love you back. I slowly got out of bed and I did without waking Shane up he was so cute when he was sleeping I pull out my phone and snap a picture then I go into the kitchen and make some chocolate chip pancakes. That took a good chunk of time but then I went back into the bedroom to see if Shane was still in bed he wasn't I checked the bathroom and he was in the shower. I take off all of my clothes and then I get into the shower with him I wrap both my arms around his waist and kiss his neck saying "Good Morning, Babe." He turned around pinned my arms against the wall and started to kiss me back and said "Yes it is." We both laugh then he finished showering before I did so he got out and wrapped himself in a towel and goes into the bedroom. I get out after him and then tackle him on the bed and said "We aren't done." Then we started kissing again this time more intense then in the shower because we were both naked and on the bed. He still has his towel on but I feel something poking me on the thigh and I said "Oh no, not today Shane Brandon McMahon." He looked at me and gave me the sad puppy dog look and then I said "I made breakfast, follow me out into the kitchen." I get up open one of Shane's draws and slip on one of his t-shirts, he put on a pair of boxers and shorts and then followed me out into the kitchen. He saw that I made him breakfast and he smiled, I told him that me making him breakfast was my way of saying I love you since I didn't say it last night. We met each other at the middle of the table and we kissed, then I said "Sit down lets eat."  

Shane's POV: 

When I woke up I realized that Emily was not next to me, so I tipped toed down the hallway and peek me head out in the kitchen and see her making pancakes for us. I resisted my urge to run into the kitchen and start making out with her so I went to take a shower, a good couple of minutes later Emily comes in completely naked and wraps her arms around me and says "Good Morning Babe." I turn her around pin her arms against the shower wall and say "Yes, it is." We both laugh after another hefty make out session. I get out of the shower and Emily follows after me, she tackles me on to the bed and says wait a minute we are not done yet. She smirks at me and then we start kissing it was getting pretty sexual until she looked at me because she felt my little friend poking at her thigh and said "Oh no, not today. I made breakfast, follow me into the kitchen." She opens up my top draw and pulls out one of my merch t-shirts slips it on then walks out to the kitchen. I quickly put on some boxers and a pair of shorts and run out to the kitchen I saw this beautifully set table and she said I thought this would be my way of saying I love you since you know I didn't say it last night. I smiled then we met in the middle of the table and kissed then she said sit down babe, lets eat. We both sat down and right before we began eating someone barged into the hotel room it was someone neither of us expected.