Day Before.

Shane's POV:
Once I started to undress my beautiful wife with my eyes she took that has a sign that we should head back to the hotel. We walk out to the car but I don't know if I will be able to wait until we get back to the hotel Emily realizes that I am not going to be able to repress my urges much longer so she speeds all the way back to the hotel.

Once we got there Emily basically ran up to the room she knew that I enjoyed the chase, she left the door to the room wide open so when I came in I shut it and said "Em? Where are you?" One of the many things I loved about my wife is her childish nature. I could tell she wanted me has badly as I wanted her because she said "I'm in the bedroom." I took that has a take all of your clothes off get in here and make love to me, so that is exactly what I did I stripped then made my way into the bedroom where I saw Emily laying in the bed butt naked. I shut the door behind me then walked on the bed and then I climbed into the bed pulled the sheet over the both of us and then we made sweet beautiful love all night.

~The Next Day~

Emily and I woke up at the same time which was around 3 pm, once I got out of bed Emily pulled me back in and said "Don't go." I laughed then replied "Babe...it's 3 pm we have to do something today." She went "Ughhhhhhh!!! Fine. What do you want to do today?" I looked at my watch and my phone to make sure that it wasn't a taping day or something and it wasn't so I replied "Wanna go workout?" As soon as I said that Emily shot up and said "Yeah let's go!" I don't know what it was about my wife and working out but she told me that she was a fat kid so whenever she got the chance she would workout so she didn't end up fat again but I told her that she was beautiful no matter what.

It took Em what seemed like forever to get out of the bathroom but once she did she came out in a black tank top and a pair of black and blue basketball shorts. I zoned out for a brief second but Em thought I was staring at her so she said "Shane? Why are you staring at me?" I shook my head to get out of my thoughts then replied "I wasn't I was thinking about something so I zoned out I'm sorry love." Then I got up and kissed her then went to go get changed.

Emily's POV:
Once I got out of the bathroom Shane looked like he was staring at me so I said "Shane? Why are you staring at me?" He shook his head then told me that he was zoned out thinking about something then he went into the bathroom.

I sat down and said "What could he be thinking about?" Then I realized that it was the day before we were going to have a church wedding with all of our friends and family. Shane and I being the nuts we are planned everything ahead, but I just could not wrap my head around what he was thinking about so I went into the bathroom sat down on the toilet then said "Babe...what are you thinking about?" He looked at me then said "I'm worried about you. I know you get anxious in big crowds. I'm also worried about our family's meeting for the first time."

I got up gave Shane a kiss then said "Babe, I'll be fine. I'm worried about our families meeting as well but don't worry only some of my family will be there so it won't be to crazy. Okay?" He shook his head then said "I'm so happy that we have each other. You make me the happiest man alive Emily Katherine Funk." After he said that we shared a very passionate kiss that ended up with us going into the bedroom but then I pulled away and said "Aren't we going to work out?"

Shane looked at me then said "We will work on cardio today. How's that?" Then he went back to kissing down my neck then he pulled off my shorts saw that I had no underwear on and said "Well someone was planning on something after the workout huh?" I blushed then he licked up my slit and I said "Babe stop teasing you know I hate that!" Then he winked and proceeded to eat me out like he was having his last meal after a while I felt that knot forming in the pit of my stomach and said "Shane I'm gonna...." but before I could finish he stopped then I pouted and said "That's not fair." He gave me a devilish smile then pulled his pants down and rammed his cock into my pussy. After that we made slow sweet and beautiful love, we both came together than once we were done I rested my head on my mans chest and said "I love you Shane Brandon McMahon." He kissed my forehead then replied "I love you more Emily Katherine Funk." Then we drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in awhile been busy. How do you like this chapter?

Do you think that Shane and Emily's big day will go down without any chaos?

Who do you think will show up?

Let me know if the comments!! ❤❤