29

Ethan's Pov:

10 months later

"Hey Ethan can I talk to you for a second?" Mark asked.

"Yeah hold on. Hey sweetheart can you take Luna for a second?" My beautiful wife walked in.

"Sure!" I handed her out beautiful baby girl. She's now 2 months old.

"Mark what do ya need?" I asked as he pulled me into his recording room.

"Well first off I was wondering if you and Skylar are going to continue living here or move?"

"We've been talking about it and as of right now we both think it would be best if we stayed here. I mean since I'm your editor and we film a lot and Skylar loves having help with Luna from Catherine and Amy." I said.

"Okay great I know Amy and Catherine love helping as well! We all wanted you three to stay. One because you're all three amazing people and two because we want to help with Luna!" He smiled.

"Okay what was the other thing you wanted to tell me?" I asked anxious to get back to my wife and baby.

"I'm gonna propose to Amy." His smile grew.

"Oh my god! When Mark?" I said.

"Later tonight. I'm gonna take her to dinner and then propose, hopefully she's not expecting something like how you proposed to Sky..." he sounded nervous.

"Whatever you do she will love!" I patted his back and left to get back to Sky.

"Hey Skylar want anything to eat?" I asked looking down at her.

"Umm I could go for some pizza?" She asked.

"I'm down! I'll ask Tyler and Catherine." I started to leave when Skylar said,

"Babe, they're not here remember. They went back to visit Tyler's family!"

"Right!! I forgot!! Well then it's just gonna be you, me and Luna." I said.

"I'm gonna go feed Luna in our room." Sky said as I walked into the kitchen.

She walked upstairs and I started making pizza for Sky and I to eat.

Tyler and Catherine aren't supposed to be home for another 3 days. His mom called and asked if he wanted to come home for a while to visit everyone. Of course he agreed.

While I was making the pizza Amy and Mark walked in to say goodbye. I leaned into Mark and whispered, "good luck!"

"Where's Skylar?" Amy asked.

"Upstairs feeding Luna." I replied.

"Okay! Tell her we said goodbye!!" Amy said as they left. Mark grabbed Amy's hand and led her out. I was so excited for them both.

I remember proposing to Sky. I was excited, anxious, nervous, and so much more. But when I actually did...it was indescribable. I hope it's the same way for them.

Once the pizza was almost done Sky emerged in the kitchen. Her hair was pulled up into a bun and she was wearing sweat pants with one of my     t-shirts. She was able to lose the baby weight surprisingly fast. She was so motivated to lose it and she did.

Luna is really good at crying at night. Luckily she sleeps in our room so if she  cries it normally doesn't wake anyone else. She typically cries every two or three hours. Sky and I are tired, but it's getting easier.

"Luna decided to go to sleep." Sky walked in and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I sometimes look at her a wonder how we got so lucky to have her." I said while getting the pizza ready to be eaten.

"Me too, but I'm so happy that we have her.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked as we walked into the living room with the pizza.

"Sure, but since Luna's sleeping we have to keep the volume down." Luna hasn't even turned a year old and Sky is already being an overprotective mom. I feel like once she gets older Skylar won't be as bad. But once Luna starts liking guys they better watch out.

Sky and I always joke around about stuff like that. Even though we're both parents, we still goof off like we did when we were dating. It's one of the many things I love about Sky.

We decided to watch La La Land which just ended with Skylar in tears. "Ugh! I hate that I'm still emotional even when I'm not pregnant!" Skylar quietly yelled so she wouldn't wake Luna.

"I think it's cute." I lend over and placed a kiss on her lips. "What time is it?"

"Time for you to get a watch!" She said cuddling close to me.

"ha ha real funny...it's.....7:56. No wonder she's asleep." I said.

"Well I'm exhausted so I'm gonna take Luna upstairs and go to sleep." Sky stood up.

"Okay. I'm gonna wait till Mark and Amy get home. Then I'll be up."

"Okay babe. Love you. Goodnight!" She picked up Luna who was still sleeping.

"Night love you to Sky. Night Luna." I kissed my infant daughters head then kissed my wife.

They disappeared upstairs. I waited till they got home and was in my phone most the time. Once Mark and Amy got home we celebrated quietly then made our way upstairs.

I walked into our room. Luna was sleeping in her cradle on Skylar's side of the bed. I am a little jealous because I wanted it on my side, but Skylar's the only one that can feed her. I actually feel bad for her because if Luna wakes up in the middle of the night and is hungry Sky always had to get up.

Just to be nice I get up and talk to Sky so we're both awake. Even though I don't have to be I want to be.

I crawled into bed and was out within minutes.

A/N
Hey guys!! So the next chapter that comes out will be the end. I hate to say it, but it's time. I have a few parts wrote out for a brand new story. So Friday will be all new!! Also everyone should please go follow EmitaC she is writing a CrankGamePlays fanfic too! I'm all caught up and it's really good!! Go check her out if ya want😁. So thanks so much for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again!! Bye!! :)
-Kat