12

Skylars Pov:

When I woke up the next morning my ankle was slightly swollen and in a lot of pain. Of course me being the stubborn girl I am there's no way I was going to a hospital or doctors. Or telling anyone just how much I was hurting.

I tried to stand up and almost fell over, luckily I was able to steady myself and limp over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was standing at the sink when Ethan's arms wrapped around my waist.

"Morning beautiful..." Ethan said.

"Morning." I said. You could hear that I was in pain by my voice.

"Hey your ankle is swollen...you should probably go to a doctor." Ethan said. I could hear the worry in his voice.

"I'm fine.." my face heated up a bit. Crap! I can never lie.

"I'm taking you to a doctor."

"No!" I playfully screamed. I tried to run away from him forgetting that my ankle was hurt. I fell down but before I could hit the ground, Ethan caught me.

"Yes." He said.

"Fiiine!" I pouted.

I heard the door opened and in came Mark. "Morning love birds."

"Hello Mark."
"Morning" Ethan and I said at the same time.

"Woah Skylar! What happened to your ankle?!" Mark said.

"A failed gymnastics move." I said nonchalantly.

"Okay it wasn't failed. You did the move, just hurt yourself in the process." Ethan corrected.

"Ya lost me." Mark said giving me a hug. "Hey Ethan can I talk to you for a second?" Mark asked.

"Sure! I'll be right back." Ethan said pecking my cheek.

Ethan's Pov: (finally am I right?!)

When Mark asked to pull me outside to talk I had a feeling I knew what it was about.

"I know Mark I didn't finish editing your video yesterday. I'm really sorry." I said once he closed the door.

"What? That's not what I wanted to talk about. I know you didn't finish. It's all good."

"Well then what did you want to talk about?" I asked really confused.

"You and Skylar." He said. Suddenly sounding really serious. 

"What about us?"

"You better not hurt my little sister."

"I-I won't Mark. I p-promise." God he's kinda scary when he wants to be.

"Dude don't be scared of me. I've known you for a long time. I know that you'd never hurt her." He smiled to reassure me. I smiled too.

"Okay. I would never hurt her. I-uh-I think I love her..." I looked down and turned a bright shade of pink.

"I could tell." Mark walked away leaving me with my jaw on the ground. 'How could he tell?' I thought as I walked back in. Skylar was sitting on the bed.

She looked gorgeous in her blue jeans and black tank top with a red plaid shirt on top. Her glasses made her look a lot younger. She was just finishing braiding her hair in some weird criss-cross braid. I think she told me it was a tail fish....side fish...fish tail! That's what it was she told me. A fishtail braid.

"You look nice." I pointed out.

"Thanks. Now if we're actually going to the doctor let's go before I change my mind and put up a fight." She said.

"Your adorable when your feisty."

"Thanks again!" She scrunched up her nose.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER APPOINTMENT

"Uugghhh why do I need these stupid crutches and blue caste!" She complained for the hundredth time while we were driving back to the hotel.

"Like I said last time it's so your ankle can heal properly." I said. "Don't worry you still look just as pretty." I smiled and she blushed.

When we got back to the hotel I helped her get upstairs to the room to find everyone gathered in one room getting ready to watch a movie.

"Whatcha gonna watch!" Skylar asked.

"The second Blair Witch movie!" Amy said excitedly.

"Can we join?" I asked.

"Course!" Amy said.

I think it was a relief that no one mentioned Skylar's ankle. I know she was happy now and I was too. We took our place on the bed. Skylar was cuddled up next to me. I couldn't even really focus on the movie. There was something bothering me and I had to say it.

"Skylar."

"Yeah?" She said looking up at me.

"I love you."

A/N
Hey guys!!! The cliffhangers ahhhhh. Lol. I'm cruel when it comes to them and I plan to make them more regular lol. If you've read any of my other stories then you know! I would just like to say a huge thank you to my best friend Bean. Some stuff happened today (or yesterday when your reading this) and she dealt with me and helped me. Thanks Bean!! So thanks for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again! Bye!! :)
-Kat