22

Please read author note! Thanks!! Enjoy :)

Skylar's Pov:

I reread the clue that Ethan last left me:

Skylar
Seems you've found an old friend.
Congrats on finding your second clue! So your next clue is to go the place where we met almost 200 fans to film a video! :)

-Ethan

"Wait almost 200 people to film the challenge video for my channel!!!" I said aloud as I turned on my 5sos music. I drove to the park. It wasn't a very far drive, but the traffic was awful.

When I pulled up I got out of the car and it hit me, 'who or what am I looking for? This park is huge!!'

I started walking around. Apparently I went inside at the wrong place because I didn't find what I was supposed to be looking for until I reached the other gates.

I saw a huge group of people. Maybe about 100 or so, all standing there. One in front holding the next envelope. "Hey!!!" They all screamed. I walked as fast as possible to them.

"Let me guess. Ethan set this up?" I yelled happily to them all.

There was a lot of "yes, yeah, course, and yep's!" yelled back at me.

"One person answer.... when did he do this?" Multiple people raised their hands.

I pointed at a young girl, probably about 17. "He posted it to one of his Facebook posts!! How you didn't see it, I don't know!!" She jumped up and down.

"Oooohhhh my Facebook still isn't verified so I can't use it. That's how I didn't see it!! How long have y'all been here?" Again many people raised their hands.

I pointed at a teenage guy who was there with his girlfriend I assume. "Most of us got here about thirty minutes ago. But it's totally worth it!!"

"Thanks so so much for coming y'all! It means the world to me. Really. Taking time out of your day to be apart of Ethan's little game. By the way, did he tell y'all what's going on? He hasn't told me crap and no one's answering their phones. Like Ethan told me they wouldn't."

Surprisingly the crowd all said "no".

"Wait he didn't tell y'all anything?" Someone raised their hand so I pointed at them.

"He said to meet him at the park today at 10:15. Also that he was going to give one of us an envelope but not to open it. He said that you would come and that we were to give it to you. When you read it we can't know what it says or help you with it."

"So y'all know just as much as I do. Great." I sarcastically stated.

"He hasn't told you either?" Someone asked.

"Nope. Just to follow the clues and get to the end of the scavenger hunt is all. It's kinda fun actually!!" I squealed.

"Here ya go.." a super young girl around the age of 11 stepped forward and handed me an envelope.

"Thank you!!" I said bending down and giving her a hug. She smiled and ran back to her family.

Skylar,
Your journey has taken you to see some fans.
But now that the third clue has been revealed, it's time to say goodbye.
Head to this address.
336 South Avenue where you'll find the next clue.

-Ethan

"Okay guys I've gotta go to the next clue!! Thanks so much for coming!! Bye!" As I walked off they all yelled bye and started leaving. I finally got to my car and looked up the address. Of course it was a Starbucks. One that I visit quite often actually.

I started my drive listening to 5sos the whole way.

A/N
Hey guys!!! Sooo if you're thinking that this story is getting close to the end I can assure you that it still has at least 10 maybe more parts left. I don't know. So yeah. Also I would like to give a shout out to JuneWriterJ for helping me out and just being super nice to me!! Everyone should go follow her!!! Thanks!! So thanks so much for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again!! Bye!!! :)
                                                      -Kat