13

Skylars Pov:

We were watching a movie when Ethan said my name.

"Yeah?" I looked up at him.

"I love you." My face turned slightly pink.

"I love you too." He leaned down and kissed me. We then finished the movie. Although I never got to finish it. I fell asleep with my head on Ethan's chest. Only the sound of his heart beating and the movement of his chest with every breath.

We apparently all fell asleep in the same room. Ethan and I on one bed, Mark and Amy on the other, Tyler and Catherine were laying on the couch. I was first up, so I quietly grabbed my phone and checked the time. 9:30. Our plane leaves in two hours to go  back to L.A. I got up and was able to go to get up and grab my crutches to go to the other room to get dressed, without waking anyone.

I grabbed some black leggings and one of Ethan's hoodies because why not? I went to the bathroom to change and when I got out I found Mark digging through his bag. "Morning Skylar!" Mark said enthusiastically.

"Morning Mark." I said through a yawn.

"Morning you two!" Amy appeared in the room followed my Tyler who also said good morning.

"Ethan and Catherine are still out I assume?" I asked Amy.

"Yeah. We probably should wake them though. We need to get ready to leave." Amy said.

"I got this!" Mark shouted. He walked out and we all followed (well I was slower due to my crutches) to see what he had up his sleeve. He walked into the room and jumped on Ethan's bed causing his to wake up. Then Tyler jumped on the couch, avoiding hitting Catherine, to wake her up.

"Hey that wasn't nice." Ethan said. His morning voice is adorable.

"We need to get ready to go back to L.A. Our plane leaves in two hours." I said heading back to the other room. I had my crutches still and when we got back to the room Mark asked,

"How you doing?"

"Other than being in pain and having to wear this stupid blue caste and use crutches...pretty good." I sarcastically stated.

"I'm sorry. I hate seeing my little sister in pain."

"Mark, you've endured enough pain and almost died in your life. It's my turn to take the pain."

"I don't care how much pain I take as long as you don't. Ethan would say the same." It was true Ethan said almost the exact thing on the way back from the hospital.

"You've taken most if not all the pain since what happened to dad...." I felt myself start to tear up.

"It was hard on you too. Even though you weren't very old I know it hurt." I was only 7 when dad died, Mark was 15 . Unlike Mark I didn't actually see it happen. He was there when the heart monitor went flat. Not me.

"You and dad were close. I was always closer to mom." Tears were running down my face.

"I don't care Skylar. I may have taken a lot of pain, but I believe I can overcome anything. And I intend to." Mark pulled me into a hug. "If I could take all the pain away from you, I would in a heartbeat."

Just then the door opened and Ethan came in. He saw what was happening and after Mark explained everything Ethan pulled me into a bigger hug.

"I guess I had this coming all along. The pain I mean. I guess I deserve it." I said.

"Don't you ever say that Sky. Your perfect. Your beautiful, smart, kind, talented, sweet, caring and many more. You've done nothing wrong and you definitely do not deserve it. I love you too much to see you beating yourself up over the past." Ethan placed a kiss on my lips. "I love you Sky." Ethan said once we pulled apart.

"I love you too."

He walked over to get changed in the bathroom leaving Mark and I alone. "Your the best big brother Mark."

"Thanks. Your the best little sister." We hugged. Hugging was a bit hard due to my crutches, but it meant all the same.

"Love you Mark. As a brother. Just clarifying." I said smiling.

"Love you too. As a sister. Also just clarifying." We laughed.

"What happened out here while I was changing. First crying, now laughing." Ethan had a super confused yet adorable look on his face.

"I don't even know" said Mark and I in unison. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Freaky sibling crap I don't want to be apart of! This is like The Shining all over again!" Ethan shouted while turning around making us laugh harder.

"We should probably get going." Mark said. We got everyone together and headed off to the airport. Ethan and I wanted to hold hands, but since I had crutches he had to walk by my side instead.

A/N
Hey guys!!! Brother/sister moment. It was adorable and fun to write!! Thanks so so much for 300+ views. I'm so happy. Well thanks for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again. Bye!! :)
-Kat