7

Skylar's Pov:

"Hello everybody!!" The crowd cheered. "I would like to welcome to the stage, one of my best friends and the guy who when given a nerf bow and arrows is terrifying......TYLER!" Tyler ran on stage and the crowd cheered. Once he was seated Mark talked again.

"Now I would like to welcome everybody's favorite loud blue boy.....ETHAN!" Ethan ran on the stage and waved to everyone while they cheered. He then seated himself and Mark continued.

"Next to the stage is my shortest friend yet the most flexible of all of us, one of the only girls to ever film with me only because she's my sister......SKYLAR!" I ran onto stage and the crowd cheered loudly. I rolled my eyes sarcastically because of Mark and the crowd laughed. I think I heard Ethan laugh too. Mark continued.

"Now the most handsome guy here, the king of Five Nights at Freddy's and squirrels himself.....ME!" Mark dramatically danced onto the stage and he got a standing ovation of course.

Once all of us were seated Mark announced that the first thing we were going to do was a Q and A with questions from the crowd. "Okay so the first question says, everyone answer please..what is the worst collab you've ever done for a video?" Ethan, Tyler and I all said when we ate the warheads and had the muscle simulators on at the same time. It hurt so bad and was by far the worst.

"Well, I've never had a bad collab because every collab I'm in is awesome. So I'm just gonna say when we did the 7 second challenge because we couldn't stop laughing for anything."

"Next question" Tyler said. "Reads, only Skylar answer, does it ever get annoying living with three guys? Are you ever outnumbered?"

"Well yes it does get annoying which is why I hang out with Amy and Catherine sometimes when I need girl time away from them. And am I outnumbered, yes. But since I'm the only girl in the house they tend to listen to me a lot more. It's kinda nice actually." The crowd laughed.

"Next question reads who are the couples? Everyone answer." Mark read aloud. "Well Amy and I". The crowd cheered and a small group didn't.

"Then there's Catherine and I" Tyler said and the crowd again cheered.

All heads turned to Ethan and I and one audience member shouted "are y'all together yet? We all ship you!" A wave of "yes, ya, yep, yup" flew over the crowd. I turned pink.

"Oh-uh-no. We aren't together." Ethan awkwardly said.

Under my breath I muttered "I wish". I completely forgot about the mics we were all wearing.

Every head turned my way and I acted as if I didn't know what was going on. My face was as red as a cherry. luckily my brother Mark, being the best big brother ever, saved me by saying the next questions.

After what seemed like an eternity of embarrassment, the panel was coming to a close. Ethan suddenly got up and walked around to a table sitting behind us. He came back with his ukulele? He sat down and started playing and singing a beautiful song that he must've wrote.

I've been here, can't you see
Just how much you mean to me
You always deny it, but you can't hide it
Just how you feel about me
I always see it, when I look in your eyes
See the truth you try to hide.
Your beautiful and I've tried to show you.
That I want you to be mine.
I want you to be with me always...

I had tears in my mind. Then he spoke up. "Skylar, I've had the biggest crush on you for the longest time. The song...not very good." He chuckled, "but it's Christmas Eve and my present to you is this.....would you be my girlfriend?" He turned slightly pink.

I ran up to him and kissed him. I pulled away and nodded my head as I had too many tears running down my face to speak.

He kissed me again and Mark was smiling. I could tell he approved.

We pulled apart I was smiling bigger than ever and Ethan was too. What a good way to end a panel.

A/N
Hey guys!! I don't have much to say this time surprisingly. While I'm writing this I'm really bored lol. I have stuff I could do I just don't want to do it. Thanks for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again. Bye! :)
-Kat