23

Skylar's Pov:

I started my very short drive of about 5 minutes heading to the Starbucks. My favorite song Jet Black Heart came on. I sang the entire song.

I finally found a parking spot in the full parking lot. I got out of my car and walked in. At first I didn't see anyone that I knew until I saw the vibrant purple hair of the one and only.... Tyler Oakley.

"Hey girl!!!" Tyler gave me the biggest hug ever.

"Oh my god! Tyler!!!" I returned his hug just as big. Tyler and I have been friends since before I moved to L.A.

"So how's life?" Tyler questioned as we took a seat at the table he saved.

"Pretty good! I don't know what this whole scavenger hunt is about, but it's really fun!! Has anyone told you?" I asked. I already knew the answer, but why not.

"Nope. I just got a call. I didn't know Ethan had my number."

"He doesn't... I never gave it to him."

"Then how'd he get it?"

"Wait he had my friend Melody's number too!! He must have gotten in my phone while I was sleeping!!" I fist pumped the air and got several strange looks from people. Also a good laugh from Tyler.

"What did Ethan tell you?" I questioned.

"Well he called me and said that he wanted me to meet him at this Starbucks at 10:15. And then he gave me an envelope and said to give it to you when you showed up! What do you know?" Tyler asked.

"I woke up alone in the house. Found an envelope telling me where to go and to follow the clues. So I am!" I smiled.

"He must have been planning this out for a long time. Where've you had to go so far?"

"I went to the hospital where the Make a Wish foundation sent me. That's where I found Melody. Then I went to a park. Well the park where I set up a meet-and-greet. There were almost 200 people there and Ethan and I filmed a video with them. This time there were almost 100 there and they gave me the clue to come here. So here I am!!"

"He must really love you Skylar. He's a keeper." Tyler said.

"Heyyyy are you crushing on my boyfriend!" I acted offended. Really I was joking.

"Skylar yes I'm gay, but I wouldn't ever steal a guy from bestie!!" He too acted offended.

"God I've missed hanging out with you."

"Me too girl!!"

"How can you always be so energetic?" I asked smiling.

"It's just my personality really!! So anyways. I've gotta give this to you!!" He pulled an envelope out of his pocket.

"Thanks!! I'm going to assume that you can't help me with it so I won't ask." I took the envelope. Tyler got on his phone and appeared to be tweeting or something.

Check your phone

-Ethan

"What." Just as I was pulling out my phone it started buzzing in my hand. I looked at the caller ID. It was Mark.

"Hello." I said.

"Go to the Botanical Gardens in L.A. Go to the very center. That's your next stop." Mark voice came through the phone. After he spoke he hung up.

"Okay well that's simple enough. I've gotta continue this journey Tyler!! It was so great to see you again!!"

"See ya soon girl!" We both stood up and I gave Tyler one more hug before starting to make my way through the very crowded Starbucks.

Once I got to my car I turned the radio on. 5sos once again filled the car. Time to head off to what I assume is my final stop.

A/N
Hey guys!!! So the next chapter is the last one like this. Then I have some stuff planned. Also I'm fully aware that the past few chapters have been short and these last few ones probably will be. Sorry. This story, sadly, probably won't be much longer. But whatever!! Lol. Thanks so much for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again!! Bye!! :)
                                                        -Kat