24

Skylar's Pov:

I continued the drive. This one was a bit longer. At least 30 minutes. Once I played my entire 5sos album, I turned on my There Days Grace album. I have a diverse music taste leave me alone.

I kept driving until I saw the signs leading me to the Botanical Gardens. Again it was very crowded and I probably looked stupid walking in on my own so why not vlog? I pulled out my camera and turned it on.

"Hey guys!! So I think I'm finally at the end of this scavenger hunt I've been tweeting about. Umm...I decided to vlog so I don't look as stupid walking into the Botanical Gardens on my own. Actually this makes me look more stupid. Whatever!! I was told to go to the center of the Garden. Which if I'm correct is the fountain and the roses. I think anyways. Okay I've gotta get my ticket. So I'll be back in a second."

I shut my camera off and bought my ticket. I started walking around and found a map. I pulled my camera back out and turned it on again.

"So I'm back and I found a map. I have to go through here and to here," I pointed with my finger, "so I'm under the assumption that I won't be able to film when I get there. So I'll see you after!!" I shut it off and started my walk.

I walked for what seemed like and hour. It probably was only 20 or so minutes. The crowd made everything feel a lot longer.

Finally I made it to the fountain. There was no one there except for someone with blue hair sitting facing the fountain away from me. "Ethan." I thought.

"Ethan." I yelled running towards him. He turned around and smiled at me.

"You did it!!" He said. "You look amazing!"

I blushed. "Thanks. So what was this all about? What was I looking for?"

"Your future." Ethan said. I was thinking hard about what he meant. I was just about to ask when Ethan answered my unasked question.

"Skylar....you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I wanted to do something that you would remember forever. You didn't know what you were searching for this whole time yet didn't give up. You were searching for you're future," he got down on one knee. I felt tears in my eyes, "Skylar...I would like to continue and move into my future with you....will you marry me?"

I found it hard to speak so I nodded. He slipped the beautiful ring on my finger and pulled me into a hug placing a kiss on my lips.

I started hearing loud claps. Once Ethan and I pulled apart I spun around. Mark, Tyler, Catherine, Amy, Tyler Oakley, Melody, Nate, Jack and my mom were standing there. Mark was holding a camera obviously recording.

I ran to my mom and gave her a huge hug. "Mom!!" I said.

We released the hug. "You've grown up. I can't believe my little girl's getting married. And to such a nice boy." She and I both had tears running down our cheeks. We hugged again.

I then felt two arms wrap around my waist. Ethan rejoined us. "Ethan you went to all this trouble....just for me..." I looked into his eyes.

"I love you and I wanted to make this as special as possible and be the best boyfriend now fiancé that I can."

"You've always been the best boyfriend and now you're the best fiancé. And to have everyone here..... it's amazing. Thanks!!"

We all walked around the park. All of us enjoying life and being happy. Somewhere along the way my mom made a joke how I'm getting married before Mark and he's 27 and I'm 20. We all, even Mark and Amy, laughed a lot. Who knew my mom could be so funny.

After we walked the entire park we decided to go our separate ways.

I said a lot of goodbyes as did everyone else. Mark and Tyler drove together while Ethan drove my car with me riding passenger.

"I hope you remember this forever." He said.

"How could I forget." We then sat in silence with only the faint sound of the song in the radio in the air, but that was okay because I was able to replay the amazing memory over and over again in my head. 

A/N
Hey guys!!! Omg!!! I love this chapter so much. It's so cute and was so much fun to write. I love it and I hope y'all do to!! So thanks so much for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again!! Bye!! :)
-Kat