19

Skylars Pov:

"SURPRISE!!!" I heard as soon as Ethan closed the door behind us. I jumped back into Ethan, pushing him into a wall. I looked back and said sorry. He responded that it was okay.

"What's all this guys!?!" I was smiling like mad.

"What's it look like?" I heard an all too familiar Irish accent that I've grown to love.

"OH MY GOD!! JACK!!" I ran and gave him the biggest hug ever. It's been years since I've seen him because every time he came to America I was away. Jack is like a second brother to me. Even so, I am still a septiplier shipper. I just don't mention it around them given they both have girlfriends.

"You've grown up Skylar!" Jack said after we stopped hugging. "You were...what 17 last I saw yeh?"

"Yeah...yeah I was."

"And now you my age!" He sarcastically stated.

"Unlike you and Mark I'm not old thank you. I'm 20 not pushing 30." I laughed as did everyone else. Mark and Jack tackled me into the couch. Being careful not to hurt my ankle any worse that is.

"What about me?" I heard another familiar voice.

"Nate!!" I gave him a big hug too. For anyone that doesn't know. Nate is a YouTuber known as NateWantsToBattle. Not a gamer, but he does music and I love him😁.

"That's one way to say hello!" Nate said and we all laughed.

"God it's so nice to have all my friends and brother here!" I smiled and gave Mark a hug. "Thanks so much guys. For everything."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all said in unison.

"Wait! You guys did this while I was gone right?"

"And during the walk...?" Ethan said coming up behind me.

"You were in on this!?!" I said turning around.

"Course. Now since it's your birthday I get to do this!" He picked me up and swung me over his shoulder.

"Ethan Nestor put me down!!" I screamed pounding on his back.

"Nah I'm good!" He said.

"Be careful with her she breaks easily." Mark laughed.

"Hey!! I heard that!! Love you too Mark!!"

"You were intended to hear it sis. Sorry to tell ya but this is funny." Mark said.

'As it is annoying to be carried around by Ethan, it is kinda fun and funny.' I thought to myself.

"Okay I'll put you down now!" Ethan plopped me down in the couch.

"Thanks so much guys, but you didn't have to do all this for me." I said looking around at them all.

"Course we did!" Said Nate.

"Your the youngest of all of us and now you're not a teen anymore. That's a big deal." Jack stated being his loud, usual self.

"Well I appreciate it. Really. I do."

Ethan leaned in a kissed me. I blushed considering all the guys were here.

"How long have you too been a thing?" Nate asked.

"Little over a month." Ethan and I said in unison.

"Mark you approve?" Jack said through laughs.

"Course I do. Skylar's old enough to know when a good guys in front of her. And Ethan's most definitely a good guy or he wouldn't be here." Mark put his arm around my neck and messed up my hair. I jerked away laughing. The guys enjoy messing with me and I don't mind that much.

"How long are our guys here?"I asked directing my question to Jack and Nate.

"3 days" said Nate.

"4 days." Said Jack.

"Awesome!!"

"Oh and before I forget..I was wondering if you'd like to help me with my new video coming out? Like makeup help and then be in it?" Nate asked.

"Of course!! When you want to do that?" I asked.

"I was thinking in 2 days. We still are working some stuff out!" He gave me a hug. After some more talking we did cake and presents. Then talked some more. Eventually Jack and Nate had to leave to go the their separate hotels. That was around 7 at night.

"I'm gonna go edit." Mark said.

"I'm gonna go do something productive." Tyler said following Mark upstairs. He was probably going to go bother Mark like always.

"Follow me." Ethan said grabbing my wrist and leading me to the back yard.

"Why?"

"I've got something to show you." We walked outside and I was shocked.

"Ethan....it-its gorgeous!!"

A/N
Hey guys!!! So cliff hanger. Again I'm so evil aren't I!! Lol. I don't have anything to say other than thanks for 100+ followers and 800+ views!! So yeah. So thanks so much for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again!! Bye!! :)
-Kat