15

Skylar's Pov:

I hit the button to end the recording as I grabbed my phone: 6:45. I have 15 minutes till we leave. I walked (limped) over to my closet and grabbed a black skirt with a dark red long sleeved shirt. I tucked my shirt into my skirt then grabbed my heeled boots. I decided to take the risk of wearing a heeled boot while being on crutches. I put on my glasses for a final touch. After straightening my hair I figured I was ready.

I walked out to find Ethan in dark blue jeans, a blue shirt and a leather jacket. He looked hot. His jaw dropped slightly when he saw me. "You look gorgeous!" He said pulling me in a kissing me.

"You look pretty good yourself." I said. He grabbed my hand and lead my towards the door despite me having crutches, but Mark stopped us before I could.

"What's happening here?" Mark said.

"A date. I asked my girlfriend in a date. Is that not what you do?" Ethan sarcastically stated.

"Okay you two kids. Be home by 9 and no kissing! That is my sister." Mark said as we were walking out of the house.

"Yeah right Mark." Sarcasm filled my voice.

Ethan opened the door to the car and I hopped in. In a few second Ethan got in and put my crutches in the back seat. The whole way to the theater we sang to every song that came on the radio. It was so much fun.

"Okay we're here. Don't try to get out I don't want you to fall." The only reason he said that is because it happened before.

My door opened and I grabbed my crutches from Ethan. "Thanks babe!" He smiled.

"Two tickets for Split please." Ethan told the ticket lady.

"Here ya go and enjoy your movie!" Said a perky teenage girl. 'Probably a cheerleader' I thought.

Throughout the movie I jumped and screamed and Ethan laughed at me which made me laugh. It was so much fun and I loved it.

"You enjoy the movie?" I asked Ethan as we left the theater.

"Yeah. It was really good." He smiled and kissed my forehead. We got into the car and I caught Ethan staring at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"No no. You're just so freaking beautiful. I love you so much."

"I love you too." We rode home in silence. Not awkward silence, but one we were both comfortable with.

When we got inside the house and I showered then headed to bed. Ethan was already asleep when I went past his room which was right next to mine.

*Skylar's dream or nightmare...*

Mark and I were driving. Somewhere. "So Skylar what's up with you and Ethan?"

"We're doing really good. I really like him."

"I can tell honestly. You look at him like you really love him and when he looks at you I see a spark in his eye that I've never seen before."

"The same spark I see in your eyes when you look at Am-"

CRASH

"Skylar...Skylar wake up!"

*End of Skylar's nightmare*

"Ahh!" I woke up sweating and I screamed. I heard my door open and Ethan came rushing in.

"Oh my god! Sky are you okay!?!"

"Yeah. Just a nightmare." I felt a tear run down my face. Ethan pulled me into a hug.

"Shhh....I'm here....calm down.." Ethan rubbed little circles on my back trying to sooth me. It was working. "You wanna sleep with me?"

"Sure..thanks."

I went to grab my crutches when Ethan stopped me. "Ethan I need these to walk."

"Who says your walking?" He asked with a grin. He picked me up bridal style. I blushed and giggled.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

When we got to his room he sat me down and crawled under the covers. I did the same. "Your the best boyfriend."

"Well good thing the best boyfriend has the best girlfriend." Ethan kissed my lips. I cuddled close to him. I felt truly safe in his arms. Nothing could hurt me if I was with him. I eventually fell asleep. And didn't have another nightmare.

A/N
Hey guys!!! Just a regular authors note because I don't have anything to say. Lol. Thanks for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again! Bye! :)
-Kat