27

Skylar's Pov:

"Mark I was wondering if since dad can't walk me down the aisle...if you would...?" I asked. I felt my face heat up.

"Yes!!! Yes, yes, a million times yes!!" Mark jumps up and now starts running around the house screaming 'I'm walking her down the aisle!!' just to be stupid and funny. That continued for a few minutes.

"Im gonna go find Amy and Catherine to ask them." I said standing up.

"Kay babe. I'm gonna go call my brother and ask him!" He was so excited, it was absolutely adorable. He gave me a kiss before walking into the kitchen.

I walked upstairs and gathered Catherine and Amy into my old room. "Okay girls so...I have a really super important question for the both of you..."

"Okay!!! What is it!?!" Amy squealed excitedly.

"I was wondering if the two of you would like to be my brides maids!!!" I said smiling.

"Yes!!!" They both screamed giggling. We all laughed until the guys came in asking what the heck was going on. In the end it just made us laugh harder.

We walked out of my old room and went our separate ways. I went to Ethan and I's room to call Melody.

Ring....ring.....ring

"Hey!!!" Melody screamed.

"Sooo I have a very important question to ask you!!"

"Yeah!! What is it!!"

"Would you like to be my maid of honor for the wedding??!"

"Yes!! Oh my god!!! I would love too!!" I couldn't see her, but I could tell she was smiling like mad.

"I've gotta go right now!! I'll let you know when we plan to go dress shopping!" I said.

"Okay!! Thanks so much Sky! See ya!"

"Bye!" I hung up. Now we just have to wait.

7 months later: Christmas Eve

'It's here. It's here. It's finally here!!' I mentally screamed.

"I'm so nervous. What if I fall?! Of what if he bails!! Oh my god!!" I panicked.

"Sky calm down. Everything's going to be absolutely 100% fine!" Melody said while holding my shoulders and looking me in the eyes.

"You girls ready?" Mark walked into the room. "Woah...Sky you look amazing!! I can't believe my little sis is getting married!" He hugged me and I almost started crying.

"Hey hey hey Skylar don't cry..." Catherine said.

"Thanks. Nice to know you care!!" I said.

"No I mean don't cry so you don't mess up your makeup. But yours makes me look like a better friend so!" We started laughing.

"Amy, Catherine, Melody you need to get ready to walk out," they all said okay, "Sky you follow me." He put his arm out like a gentlemen and I locked my arm around his. We walked out of the dressing room.

One by one the girls walked around the corner and finally it was my turn. Walking down the aisle and seeing everyone stand up was surreal. I looked up at Mark and he smiled at me. We continued to walk until we made it to Ethan at the end. Mark let go of me and gave me a quick hug before walking to his seat.

Standing there and looking into Ethan's eyes made me want to cry tears of joy. I almost did until I heard it was time for the vows. Ethan decided to go first.

"Skylar...ever since I met you I knew I wanted to get to know you. When I moved out to L.A. I was scared. I was leaving everything behind and starting new. Moving was the best decision I ever made. It was hard at first, but then I got moved in with Mark and met you. Every moment I spent with you was time well spent. You bring out the very best in me and your smile is contagious. I was so scared to ask you out or to marry me because your perfect and I didn't want to screw up. I didn't want to risk losing you. Skylar I love you. And I always will." He smiled at me and I felt a tear run down my face.

Now it was my turn.

"Well I don't know how I can follow that." People laughed. And I smiled.

"Okay well...I started off as a fangirl. I watched your videos and had always wanted to meet you. Then one day Mark says that your moving in with us. I panicked. I had the biggest crush on you for the longest time. I tried to tell you all the time but just couldn't. The thought of losing you brings me to tears. Literally. You've seen it. You've stuck with me through think and thin. You've seen me at my best and my worst. You asked me out and now we're getting married on the same day just a year apart. I guess I could call you my Christmas Miracle. I feel like you're my soul mate and I love you. I will always love you."

Once I finished my vow I had multiple tears running down my face and I think I saw a tear our two in Ethan's eyes.

We put the rings on each other's fingers and said "I do". Then came the end. "You may kiss the bride." Ethan put an arm around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. This kiss was different. It was filled with true love. Love that I could tell would last forever.

Ethan and I walked out followed by the rest of the wedding party. The rest of the night was filled with partying and it was great. After the night was over Ethan and I went home to pack. We rented a place in San Diego to stay for our hunny moon. I honestly couldn't wait.

A/N
Hey guys!!! So this chapter was cute and fun to write. I obviously suck at writing vows, but hey! I tried!! Lol. So yes...sadly this story is nearing its end. But don't worry because I have a new story for after this one!! So thanks so much for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again!! Bye!! :)
-Kat