11

Skylars Pov:

"Hey guys! What's up? I'm Skylar and today I am joined by Ethan," he jumped into frame, "and I'm also joined by soooo many of you!!" We both moved and the crowd screamed and waved to the camera.

When that died down I spoke again, "so today I thought I'd film a video involving some of you guys! We are doing the arrow dodge with a twist!"

After I explained it in the video, Ethan and I set up and picked four people to be the first shooters. "Okay to I guess I'll go first?" I questioned to Ethan.

"It's your video!" Ethan said over enthusiastically.

"So?"

"So what?" Ethan said.

"What's my move?"

"Oooooh yeah, it's to do a round off."

I walked over and got in our second cameras frame.  'So they're shooting two times so I guess I'll do it the second time?'

"Ready," Ethan screamed, "FIRE!" Four arrows came flying at me. I actually managed to dodge all of them! They all reloaded their bows and Ethan screamed "FIRE!" for the second time. As soon as he said that I successfully did the round off, but sadly was hit by an arrow in the process.

"Ha! Yes!" Ethan yelled. As he started walking over. We collected the arrows and I walked over to the cheering crowd and handed the arrows to the shooters.

"Your move is to do a front!" I yelled due to the distance between us. He nodded.  They launched the first set of arrows and he dodged them all. When they launched the second set he did the front and surprisingly managed to dodge all four arrows. "Okay we need four more volunteers!" I yelled at the crowd while Ethan was walking back the the arrows.

"You and you!" I said cheerfully while picking people out. Ethan picked out two people as well. They wanted hugs so we hugged them. I then headed off to my place.

"Your move is a backhand spring!" Ethan shouted. I smiled as this was one of my favorites. During the first round of arrows I dodged all but one. During the second I was finally able to do the backhand spring and dodge all the arrows!! I was so pleased with myself at that moment.

After I got back with the arrows I started thinking 'all these people are here to see me. They took time out of their day to meet here and meet me. I have and amazing family, amazing friends and an amazing group of people who watch my channel. I'm much more lucky than I thought'

"Earth to Skylar.." Ethan waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh-uh- sorry just zoned out thinking."

"About?" A fan screamed. I laughed.

"How lucky I am to have all of you and Ethan and the family I have." Some of the crowd "awed". Ethan then made his way over to get shot at. "Your move is a front hand spring!"

"Easy!" Ethan boasted. The first round of arrows shot and he did his front hand spring while getting hit my an arrow. He managed to dodge all the arrows on the second round.

"Final round!!" Ethan yelled while running back with the arrows. Once the new shooters were picked and I was ready Ethan yelled "Ariel cartwheel!" I got a little scared. Out of all the moves I put on the list, this was the one I was least comfortable doing.

Ethan yelled "FIRE!" and the first round was off. I dodged them all. When the second round came I did my Ariel cartwheel but landed in my ankle wrong. I winced slightly at the pain but still landed it and dodged all the arrows.

I was walking while slightly limping back and Ethan looked at me with concern, "you okay babe? I saw how you landed that."

"Yeah just hurts a little." I said. By 'hurts a little' I mean hurts a lot, but like I would say that!  "Okay Ethan your final move is your famous backflip!"

"It's not that famous." The crowd cheered proving him wrong. During the first round he got shot twice and during the second he got hit once. I could tell the worry was getting to him.

When he got back I announced the final score was, "Skylar 2, Ethan 4!"

We filmed the punishment which was Ethan getting shot, close range with all the arrows at the same time. I then ended the video.

After lots of autographs and pictures and hugs it was time to leave. "Thanks you guys so much for coming out and being here with me!" The crowd cheered. "I guess I'll see y'all later!"

"Byeee!!" Ethan yelled.

The crowd gave a final cheer and we all started to leave. Ethan and I picked up then left to go back to our hotel to get some sleep.

A/N
Hey guys!!!! This chapter may have sucked. Probably as I know nothing about gymnastics! Lol. I actually did a lot of research to figure these moves out. Your welcome. The things I do for you! Hope the new schedule is working out. If you have any ideas about what the next few chapters should be about I'm open to hear them! So thanks for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again! Bye!! :)
-Kat