4

Skylars Pov:

The wait to get on the plane was  torture. I took advantage of the time by sleeping as it was only 4:15 in the morning. I remember sitting down, Ethan's arm around me and my head on his shoulder. Then Ethan gently nudging me awake to get in the plane.

"Hey...Sky...wake up. We have to get on the plane." He was lightly pushing my shoulder.

"Okaaaay fineee.." I said standing up and stretching. I grabbed my bag and followed Ethan, Mark and Tyler to the loading gate.

Once on the plane and settled I decided I could edit my most recent video. I pulled out my mac book and started editing my collab with the guys. We did the 7 Second Challenge and it was insane. We made fun of Tyler and Mark did a bad average day of CrankGamePlays. It was hilarious.

By the time I finished editing we had an hour left. Ethan was peacefully sleeping, Tyler was on twitter, and Mark was probably editing as well.

Finally the plane landed and there was the rush to get your carry on and hurry off. We finally arrived in Washington state. We grabbed our bags and found our ride.

Amy and Catherine volunteered to drive up before we got there and we saw them standing outside waiting for us. They were talking until they saw us. Amy hugged Mark and gave him a kiss. And Catherine hugged Tyler (idk if Catherine and Tyler are together, but for this fanfic they are😝).

I never really got to know either of them. I've known Catherine longer and we're friends. And Amy seems nice, but she's always with Mark.

We all got into the car. Mark and Amy up front. Tyler and Catherine in the second row and Ethan and I in the back. "So about the sleeping arrangements." Mark said after 5 minutes of silence.

"We could do couples?" Amy piped up obviously wanted to stay in the same place as Mark.

"Nah, we only booked two rooms....hmm....what if we do boys in one and girls in the other?" Mark asked.

"Yeah!" Catherine said.

"Everyone okay with that?" Mark asked.

"Yeah"
"yep"
"sure"
"Yup"
"Course" Tyler, Amy, Catherine, Ethan and I all said at the same time.

"Okay then it's decided." Mark cheerfully said.

For the rest of the time most the couples were in conversation. Then there was Ethan and I. "So Ethan..." said Amy.

"Yeah?"

"Are you and Skylar a thing?" I wanted so badly to tell her to mind her own business.

"Uhh...no.." Ethan awkwardly said.

"Too bad. You to would be so cute together." Now that she had made everything awkward I put on my headphones till we go to the hotel.

We all got out of the car and got our bags into the hotel. Amy and Catherine had checked in yesterday so we could just go right up. The guys put their stuff in their room as did the girls.

When that was done it was around 4 in the afternoon. The guys came over to our hotel room and we all ordered room service then watched a movie. After the movie we all decided to turn in as we had a full day at Pax tomorrow.

Mark said goodnight to Catherine and then kissed Amy and headed towards the door. Tyler kissed Catherine then proceeded to leave. Ethan was last.

He said good night to Amy and Catherine then went to leave. I followed him into the hallway to say goodnight.

"So-uh-I guess I'll see you tomorrow then..." Ethan said.

"Yeah.. I had fun today."

"Me too."

"Well I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight Sky."

"Night Ethan."

He didn't turn away. Instead he leaned and I felt our lips collide. I instantly turned pink. He pulled away after a few seconds and I felt like I was in Jr. High all over again.

He quickly turned away and walked down the hallway. Leaving me smiling and flabbergasted all at the same time. I was happier than I've ever been before.

I walked back into the room, quickly changed into pajamas and got into bed. Still thinking of the kiss. Now I really don't know what we are? But there's no time to think about it now. I'll ask him tomorrow.

A/N
Hey guys. Two updates in one day! Wow you guys sure are lucky. Im also extremely bored and have nothing else to do so why not. Lol. This one was a bit longer and kinda sucked in my opinion. Sorry. Anyways thanks for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again. Bye! :)
-Kat