21

2 months later

Skylar's Pov:

The annoying sound of my alarm interrupted my sleep. I sat up rubbing my eyes and found no Ethan. 'Probably filming or editing again.' I thought while getting out of bed.

I walked over to Ethan's recording studio. It's empty. 'Hmm weird. Maybe the guys are downstairs?' I thought.

I made my way downstairs and it too was empty. No Mark. No Tyler. No Ethan. No one. Not even Amy or Catherine. Everyone was just gone.

I grabbed my phone and I had a message from Ethan. 'Thank god. There's probably a reasonable explanation for this.' I thought.

The message read:

Ethan-morning beautiful! I know you'll be awake by now so I have a little game for you to play. As you know everyone's left the house and don't bother calling or texting us because we won't respond. Sorry it's all a part of the game. More of a scavenger hunt really. Anyway, your first clue is in Mark's recording room. Good luck!

' what! Oh these guys. Okay might as well play by the rules.' I made my way up to Mark's recording room.

I found an envelope taped to his microphone. I opened it and found a clue.

Skylar
Welcome to this scavenger hunt that I've prepared for you.
I would suggest getting dressed in something nice, but not fancy.
You're first clue is to go to the place where we heard some sad stories, but made kids happy! :)

-Ethan

"Okay so I guess I'll get changed first then. And I better take these with me." Why am I talking aloud?? Ehh whatever.

I went to my closet and picked out my black leggings with a dark red shirt and my black converse. I brushed out my hair then decided to quickly straighten it. After I was done I grabbed a small purse to keep my phone, wallet, car keys, and the clues in.

"Okay so, go to the place where we heard sad stories, but made little kids happy?..... oh that's the hospital!"

I ran outside after locking the door behind me, and got into my car. I turned on some 5sos while I drove. I never get to listen to them anymore because I'm always in the car with the guys or Ethan.

I pulled into the parking and found a fairly good parking spot. After shutting my car off, I hopped out and locked my car.

I walked into the hospital and had no clue what to do. Then I saw an old friend who I haven't seen since I left home.

"MELODY!!!"

"SKYLAR!!" We ran and hugged each other. I haven't seen her in so long.

"What are you doing here??" I asked once we broke the hug.

"Well Mark called me in to be apart of the scavenger hunt!!" She said.

"Oh my god!! This is so awesome!!!" I squealed.

"Here I'm supposed to give this to you!!" She took another envelope out of her purse. It read:

Skylar
Seems you've found an old friend.
Congrats on finding your second clue! So your next clue is to go the place where we met almost 200 fans to film a video! :)

-Ethan

"You go girl!!" Melody screamed.

"Too bad I have to leave. I wanted to spend some more time with you." I pouted.

"You'll see me again soon. Don't worry. Now I can't help you with the clue. So I'll see you later then!!" We hugged each other again.

"Bye!!!" She squealed as she left.

"Bye!!" I walked out to my car to figure out the next clue.

A/N
Hey guys!!!! So to avoid having one super long chapter, I'm going to split each individual clue into a different chapter. Sorry, but I really don't want a 2000 word chapter😂😂. So yeah!! Thanks so much for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again!! Bye!! :)
                                                        -Kat