14

Skylars Pov:

When the plane finally landed back in L. A. we exited the plane to be greeted my a crowd of fans. I don't know how they figured out our plane and what airport we were at, but it was pretty cool to see them.

There were a lot of people asking me if I was okay and I was for the most part. Ever since Mark and I's chat back at the hotel room I can't stop thinking about dad and the years after it. After dad passed away I was diagnosed with depression. It was hard, but Mark and my mom were always there to help. When I turned 15 I started YouTube and that helped a lot too. I still have depression, but it's getting a lot better. Ethan has played a major role at helping me get better and is good at making me happy.

I hate thinking about dad because it makes me sad. I try to stay strong for Mark. I have to stay strong for Mark.

We managed to somehow get to the car and I was out like a light bulb. I remember resting my head on Ethan's shoulder, then I fell asleep.

"Skylar.....hey babe, we're home.." Ethan nudged me awake.

"I'm awake. I'm awake..." I yawned and stretched forgetting about my caste and accidentally hit it on the seat in front of me. "Ow oh my god that hurt!" I said a little too loudly.

Mark looked back from the drivers seat "okay?"

"Yep, great, fine, just grand." I sarcastically said.

"Great." Mark said.

Ethan got out of the car and came around to help me. He gave me my crutches and Mark handed me the keys. I finally made it to the door and unlocked it. I went in and found Chica to give her some more food and let her out of her cage. Good thing Matt and Ryan were able to come and check in her while we were gone.

When I got back they had already unloaded the car completely. "I could've helped guys!" I playfully shouted.

"You're crippled don't kid yourself!" Mark playfully shouted back.

"Aww is someone annoyed with their brother..?" Ethan asked as if I was 5.

"Whaaaat noooo.."

"She's always annoyed with me. I'm just an annoying person." I nodded in agreement with marks comment. "Hey your not suppose to agree with me!" Mark said laughing.

"I only agree with the truth." With that I started making my way up to my room. I was able to carefully drag my bag upstairs and unpack. Which saved a lot of time for Ethan. He insisted that I shouldn't do a lot on my ankle, but I've gotta do something!

"Hey Sky" Ethan entered my room.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if maybe you'd want to go see a movie? You know? Like a date?" He turned a light shade of pink.

I giggled at how he was nervous to ask. "Of course. I would love to go on a date with my boyfriend." I smiled.

"I was thinking we could see the movie Split?" He said.

"OMG!! YES!! I've been wanting to see that!!" I was smiling bigger than ever.

"Well the movie starts at 7:30 and it's 6:00 now. So I think we have some time."

"No dip Sherlock." I joked. He laughed and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I'm gonna go film a video before we leave." Ethan said.

"I was thinking the same thing!" Ethan left my room to go to his to film. I got over to my computer and pressed record for my vlog I planned on filming.

A/N
Hey guys!!! The schedule is still going. I'm actually really surprised by that as I'm rather lazy. I'm just holding myself accountable to it. (I don't know if I said that right but whatever!). Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring, but I had to set it up for the next chapter. Again I'm sorry. So thanks so much for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again! Bye! :)
                                                       -Kat