26

"Ahhhh!!!" I woke up in a cold sweat and tears running down my face. I immediately turned over to Ethan's side of the bed. Desperately hopping that it was just a dream. He wasn't there.

I got up so quickly that I fell. Seconds later the bedroom door opened and Mark came in. He got in the floor next to me.

"Oh my god!! Skylar what's wrong??!" He helped me up then made me sit down.

"Where's....E-Ethan a-at...?" I asked. More tears running down my face.

"He's not here. He left earlier while you were sleeping. He should be home any minute." Just as Mark said that I heard the front door open. I tried to run, but Mark told me to stay and that he'll be right back.

"Sky!! What's going on?!" Ethan emerged through the door and I burst into fresh tears. He picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hey, hey, hey, calm down sweetheart... now what happened.." Ethan said once I'd calmed down a bit.

"I had a dream-no-a nightmare.....you and I were in a car....we got hit and you died.....you died in my arms.....Mark came with the ambulance...they pulled me away from you.....t-there was nothing I-I could do..."

"It's okay Sky....shhhh......it's all okay now. I'm here. I'm alive, living, breathing, see!" He inhaled and exhaled to prove it, "and I'm completely fine." He rubbed small circles on my back.

"Hey Skylar.." Mark sat down on my other side. "Ethan is a strong person and a very good driver. He's probably the most careful driver I know honestly. But he's fine. You're fine. Everyone that lives in this house is fine."

I nodded. "I'm sorry for giving you both a free heart attack. It just....I don't know....seemed so....real. Like so real that when I woke up and didn't see him I believed it." I said looking down.

Ethan placed his hand under my chin. He pulled my head up so he could see my face. "Sky...you did nothing wrong. Okay? It's okay to get scared. I've had dreams where people I love die too. It's awful, but we can't control it." Ethan kissed my forehead.

"Yeah remember the dream I had about our brother not to long ago," he paused and I nodded, "well it scared me to death. I called him as soon as I could just to make sure he was okay." Mark said.

"Thanks guys. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you both. What did I do to deserve to be apart of your lives?" Even though it was a rhetorical question Ethan still answered.

"You are a great person. I don't think I deserve you Sky...I don't think I deserve to be working with Mark. But I am. And I'm so happy that I moved out here and met you. Then asked you to marry me." Ethan said.

"By the way have you started thinking about the wedding yet?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. I've put some thought into it. We're gonna sit down later and start working out some details." I said grabbing ahold of Ethan's hand.

"We are?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah....we are." I smiled and he did too.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN!! :)

"Mark!!" I screamed from the kitchen table where I sat with Ethan.

"What!" He screamed from his recording room.

"Come here!"

"Fine!" Mark walked out and took a seat next to me. "What?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"Ethan and I have figured out most the stuff for the wedding!!" I stood up because I knew he would want to hug me.

"Oh my god Skylar that's amazing!!" He picked me up and spun me around while Ethan watched laughing.

When Mark put me down he ran through the entire house screaming 'they planned the wedding!!!! It's official!!!' For 5 minutes.

"Hey Ethan, when did you want to tell YouTube about this...?" I said as we took a seat on the couch.

"How about we live stream playing a video game of course, and tell them during that?" He asked. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"That sounds great!! Who's gonna be your best man?" I asked looking up at him slightly.

"I'm gonna call my brother and see if he wants to. If he can't then I'll probably ask G and Brain to be my best men." He tried to sound cool when he said 'best men' but completely failed. "How about you with the brides maids and the maid or honor and stuff?"

"Well Amy and Catherine will be my brides maids for sure!! Then I'm thinking about calling Melody to be my maid of honor!" I squealed. "To bad I don't have a sister." I thought aloud.

"Hey lovebirds!" Mark sat down next to us.

"Hey Mark. So I have a question for you..." I looked at Ethan and he nodded.

"It's okay beautiful..." he kissed my forehead.

"Okay Mark....I was wondering if...."

A/N
Hey guys!!! So Ethan's not dead. Lol. Like I could do that!! I'm just curious if you could comment how many of you actually thought he was dead? Also sorry to anyone that cried. Even though it was intended. Lol😂. So thanks so much for reading. Comment. Vote. Follow. Thanks again!! Bye!!! :)

-Kat