"Oh my God, Rex! Your such an ass, and a drama queen."

"Yeah, but you'd be nothin' without this asshole of a drama queen!"

"Yeah, i guess your right. oh, i hear Anakin, Bye Rexter!"

"Bye 'Soka!"

**************Ashoka being bullied, and call Rex for comfort***************

She had been called ugly, alien slut, stupid bitch. Those hurt, yes. But not as much as this one.

She ran into her room crying, she grabbed her commlink without thought, and called Rex.

"Captain Rex here." He answered.

"R-rex!" She cried.

"Soka? What's wrong?"

"I-i...They called m-me..." She stuttered, unable to get the words out.

"Who did what? Ashoka! Who hurt you?" He sounded both equally pissed, and upset.

She calmed herself.

"Some stupid boys at the Jedi training hall. They were starring at me and when they came over to talk to me, i thought nothing of it. But they asked me about working with clones, and i told them. Then they started sniggering and called me the clone wh-..who."

She stopped and began crying.

"Shh, it's okay Ashoka. Just tell the their names. I can take care of it."

"N-no...i'll get in t-trouble..."

"Ashoka, no one should ever talk to you that way! I will not just stand by and allow someone to disrespect you! What are their names?"

"Chase, Andro, and pat."

"When i return tomorrow, They'll never speak, look, or think anything bad about you ever again."

"Thanks Rex. For having my Back. And always knowing how to make everything better."

"No problem Kid."

"Rex, you have no idea how much you mean to me, i don't know what i'd do without you."

"Probably cry all the time knowing you never met me."

"Rex! Your such a jerk!" She laughed and dried the tears.

"Hey, i made you feel better didn't i?"

"As always, you did. Yes."

"Alright, i gotta go. Skywalkers waiting."

"Ok, promise to come home to me? Safe and undamaged?"

"Well, i'm already damaged, but i promise to come home to you safe."

"Good. Bye Rexter!"

"See ya soon, Littl'un."

She loved it when he called her that. She smiled and laid in her bed, awaiting his return.

******************Umbara*********************

He hadn't called, or answered her calls in over a week. She figured he was busy, or fighting a lot. But when he did answer, is what really worried her.

"Rex?"

"Uh...y-yeah?"

"You okay?"

"Um, n-no..not really."

"Rex? What's wrong?"

"I dunno. Krell is...there's something not right here. We got orders that the Umbarans are dressed as Clones. I just feel something not right. I don't like this at all, Ashoka."