Chapter 39: Happy Valentines Day

~Mercy's POV~

We had just arrived at the FBI head quarters after a long case, I am getting really tired of our cases ruining our personal lives I thought. To day was Valentines day well what's left of it anyway and I was really excited to spend Valentines day with Spencer but alas work had to get in the way. We entered the office building and we were greeted by Garcia holding a trey of cocktails.

"Happy Valentines Day my lovelies ! I made you guys some cocktails." she stated, I smiled at the thought

"Thank you Garcia." I said as I gave her a hug. I took a sip out of my cocktail "Oh god this is one hell of a cocktail." I complimented

"A Garcia family recipe." Garcia said

"Is there anyway I could get the recipe?" I asked

"I'm sorry sweetheart as much as I love you, I can't say its a Garcia secret family recipe." she admitted, I smiled and grabbed an other cocktail. I made my way next to Reid who was standing next to the coffee machine.

"Hey Reidsters , you really should try this its amazing." I suggested

"I'm not really in the drinking mood." he admitted. I smiled and pressed our foreheads together

"Kiss me." I whispered. Spencer let out a small laugh and then cupped my face and gently pressed his lips against mine. Reid lips moved tentatively against , I smiled at his awkwardness He is always so sweet I thought. I wrapped my hands around his neck and deepened the kiss taking in every moment of his lips moving against mine. I pulled nuzzling his nose and started giggling

"I almost forgot we are at work." I stated ,Reid laughed "its just us and the team , when we get home get changed into something nice because I have a little surprise for you." Reid whispered, I smiled and kissed his nose.

"Well I cant wait for the surprise." I said

*****

I enter my apartment and I immediately headed the bathroom, I grabbed a towel, got undressed and stepped into the shower. I let out a sigh of relief as I felt the warm water running don my body. After a few minutes of pure bliss I got out the shower, putting on my bath rob I made my way to my bedroom. I took out a long sleeved red dress and a pair of red stiletto pumps. Pleased with my choice of clothing, I laid them on my bed and started doing make up. I then change into the dress and slipped on my heels and tied my hair into a pony tail, I looked into the mirror and smiled I'm defiantly dressed for the occasion I thought.

~Garcia POV~

~Garcia POV~

I eagerly looked at my watch Its time I thought, letting out a smirk I made my way to the bat cave. I sat down and turned on my computers and turned on the camera almost immediately I was connected to Reid's apartment.