I'm finally going to find Juliette, I hope she is okay.  I thought and I notice no one following me and I turned around. "come on", What are they doing? Why aren't they showing where the tracks are? Why are they just standing there?

"Zac, we need to rest. We can't go blazing off to the place. We aren't going to much help tired and not think straight and if we go back we can get the other recruits." Jane, the brunette girl said looking very tired. Standing there just looking at me with the rest of my team standing around her. 

Everyone had bags under their eyes and look exhausted after a day of searching. The extra hours of searching today as well took a toll on everyone. I knew where she was coming from but I knew if I went back, there was no way I would be able to sleep, like all the other nights that Juliette has been gone. There was no point in me going back to the academy when I knew I wasn't going to sleep, but I know that my team will work a lot better if they had sleep.

I really wanted to go and hunt Juliette down, when we know where she is and it hurt to know that I was going to have to go back to the academy and leave her for another night. However it would be for the best, Juliette please hold on for one more night. I'm so sorry I cant come now and save you, please just hang on, I prayed out to Juliette as I made the decision to go back to the academy so everyone can have a good rest and we could bring more people with us back in the morning.

"Okay, but at least show me and everyone else where it is, just in case. So someone might be able to track back to the place if the tracks get covered." I said trying to reason with them. "We have to at least see what we are dealing with", I had to have something, some sort of information to help me walk away tonight. I had to know where she was before I walk away. I wouldn't be able to stand it if they forgot where she was or if they disappear tomorrow and I had no idea where she was. I had to at least know.

They look doubtfully at me, but then nodded coming around to my reasoning. Knowing that we could at least make a plan if we see it before we get our recruitment, It would give us more of an advantage.

We followed the group that went down here before for about 2 hours before found the tracks and It left my hopes as the foot prints were the same but more sloppier as the person carrying Juliette must of been feeling the extra weight on his muscle from walking such a distance and having to go back to cover the tracks.

We continued the track for another half an hour before the tracks stopped again. and we just carried on walking the track in the direction it was going and the brushes opened up into a clearing which contain nothing.

We walked around the area for a bit to see if we could see anything, but couldn't because of the dark and our flash lights weren't helping.

"There is nothing here" One of the member huffed in frustration as the long walk was for nothing and we were even further from the academy.

I got out the map which each group was give and that we had been marking off the places which we had covered and searched, I could see that this area hadn't been covered yet and was going to be covered tomorrow. I marked off where we were so we know where to come tomorrow and show my dad where the tracks lead to.

I knew we wouldn't find out any other clues from how dark it was and we couldn't walk any further as it was too dark and I knew we would be in even more trouble than what we  are already are in if we are any longer. 

It broke my heart to leave and go, but I had to. Even if i'm not going to sleep, I had to make sure everyone would have there best game tomorrow as we don't know what or who we are going to face.

"Okay lets just head back and prepare ourselves for a lecture and get some sleep" I said as we started heading out of the clearing. My heart broke more every step I had to take but it had to be done.

It wasn't until Taylor fell over that we stopped to see if he was alright. He quickly popped up flicking his hair out of his face, "I'm alright, nothing happened" He bent over to pick up his flash light but stopped. He was knelling down playing with the leaves and grass, What the hell is he doing, we need to get back. The long we stay here, the more I want to just stay here and carry on looking. I stare at him and frown.

I walked over to him to see him brushing leaves away and I deepened my frown as I pointed to my flash light in the same direction he was pointing his and moving the leaves away from.

To my amazement we find a metal rusted hatch. I look up to Taylor and smile at him and He smiled back. We moved the leaves back over the hatch and ran to catch up with the group.

The blond girl looked back and frown at us. "What are you two smiling about, we just wasted our time for nothing"

"No we didn't, we found the place they might be hiding Juliette." Taylor said with a wide smile on his face.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I had writers block and and had only the beginning of the written and I didn't know where to go from there and today I just thought I need to write this chapter for this book and I sat there for a while staring at the screen with nothing to write. 

That my music playing in my ears until suddenly it just all came to me and it just flowed out of my fingers. So I hoped you enjoyed it.

Vote and Comment it means the world to me.

~Clarissa-Chase