Our extremely heated kiss ended. We were panting trying to catch our breaths. Our eyes were closed and foreheads bumped against each other.

We pulled away and his eyes filled with determination and lust as his drove to my partially exposed cleavage.

His hand reached out to touch me but I backed away with a chuckle.

He growled dangerously. "Shanaya, get back over here."

"Catch me if you can." I started running as he chased me.

The both of us ended in the river as we sprayed water over each other laughing hard.

He came up to me from behind and picked me up in his arms and swayed me in circles two or three times before throwing me in the water.

Picking myself up I throw myself at him wrapping my arms around his neck. The intensity of collision was great or he let it happen that we both fell on the water surface with a splash, me on top of him but he managed to keep us on top not allowing us to sink.

"How did you managed to do that so quick." I sais pointing to his back which lied on water surface.

"Hey, I am one of the two strongest shinobi of this world. Sooo.... don't underestimate me." He said making both of us laugh.

"I never underestimated you." I said and connected our lips together.

They fit so perfectly with each other, just like two missing pieces of puzzle.

"Do you understand the intensity of what you're doing to me." He asks me in between the kiss.

"Only I do." I said and he smirked, completely satisfied with my answer.

.....

The both of us were now walking back to our house, our hands interlinked. My face was flushed due to the intimate act that happened in between us.

Now is the time, I need to talk to him about that creature.

I kept my guard up the whole time but didn't felt his presence, not even for once.

Even now I can't feel his presence. So I guess it is the perfect time to talk about the stuff.

"Umm...... Madara" I started. "Yeah" he replied.

"Um.. When you were there did you fe-" he cut me off. "So he was there hnn, just as I tought." He said and a smile crept upon his beautiful face.

"What do you mean by that? Have you met him before? Who is he and what does he wants?" I asked him all of that within a single breath.

"Do you sense him right now." He asked and after concentrating for a few seconds I gave him the answer by shaking my head in a 'no'.

"Perfect" he muttered and guide me to a bench.

It had already gotten dark and it was a little chilly here. So I scooted closer to him getting in his cosy warmth.

"I met him two days ago, well not exactly met him, just heard him." He stated.

I furrowed my brows together in confusion but didn't interrupted him as he told me everything.

I thought that everything went fine as our enemies were captured but his story stated the exact opposite.

Madara POV:

"I met him two days ago, well not exactly met him, just heard him." I stated the fact how it all started two days ago.

I was walking back to home from my office which was the Hidden Leaves Police Force.

It was a silent night as I made my way back home making me realize that I am really late and almost the whole village had gotten to bed.