Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own tmnt! Warning: May be some cussing

I was teaching my younger sister, Kaley Jones, how to jump over roofs. Casey should have been helping her, but instead he disappeared to hang out with his friends.

Ugh. I really hate my brother.

Oh yeah. There's three Jones. Kaley is 14 and the youngest, Casey is 16 and the oldest..and me? I'm Bailey Jones, the middle of the bunch. I'm 15 years old.

"I can't do this." I hear Kaley say, I turn around to see her head down and frowning to herself.

"Hey, don't say that." I walk over to her and grab her chin gently, making her look up at me.

"You will be able to do this. Do you know when I started doing this?" I ask her. She shakes her head.

"Well I around your age and  I always thought I wouldn't be able to jump over the roof, till I took a deep breath and jumped."

She looks at me. She smiles all of a sudden. "Sooo, I would be better than you since I'm starting younger?"

"Yep."

She takes a deep breath and starts running towards the edge of the roof. She jumps and barely makes it.

"I-I did it!" She sqeals in happiness.

I chuckle.

We hear a scream and I grab my sister and jump over roofs following the scream to an alley.

"OK Kaley, stay right here. If you move from this spot I will not help you anymore with ninja training or jumping off roofs got it?" She nods and sighs, sitting down on the roof.

I look down the alley to see three purple dragons beating a man. Time to do what I was born for.

I jump down and crack my knuckles. "Hey leave the man alone. "

The purple dragons look at me and laugh. "What you gonna do little girl?" One taunts.

"This." I kick him in the chest sending him flying into a dumpster.

The other two growl and let the man go. "You shouldn't have gotten involved. Now you're gonna pay for what you just did!"

"Oh shut up already." I punch one in the face knocking him out.

The third one grabs my arms and puts them behind me. He places a knife on my throat. "What are you gonna do now?"

"Why do y'all keep asking that? Literally, what are you gonna do now? Pick a different line or something."

I bite his arm making him let go and sweep my leg, making him fall to the ground. I get ready to punch him and forget about the first one.

I hear a click and look behind me. The first purple dragon has a gun in his hands, pointing it directly at my head.

Crap.

"Get up." I hear him say.

I stand up slowly.

I start running at him and get the gun down away from my head. He pulls the trigger and the bullet hits my thigh. I scream in pain and hit him with the butt of the gun.

The others had ran away while I had knocked their companion out. Cowards.

I limp forward and notice a trail of blood behind me as I start walking.

I go up the emergency ladder biting my lip from the pain.

I see Kaley looking at me anxiously as I reach the roof.

"W-what happened? I heard a gunshot!" She looks at my thigh and gasps. "You got shot we need to get Casey!"

I hear her call Casey. "Casey get down here! Bailey got shot while taking down some purple dragons!"

All of a sudden, I see black dots. Uh-oh. "Tell him to hur-" I black out as I hear my sister calling my name and running towards me.

~10 minutes later~

"Casey what's gonna happen to her?"

I look for the source that was my sister's voice, but can only see figures.

"Donnie can't you fix this!" Casey asks angrily.

"I can, but all of my medical supplies are at the lab." I hear a voice say.

"She's lost a lot of blood..we have to hurry."

I black out again.

~9 hours later~

I sit up gasping.

"whoa calm down Bailey, you're safe." I hear Casey and start calming down.

"W-where am I? Where's Kaley?" I stand up, but fall down in pain.

I feel arms wrap around me. "U-um well you remember me going to my friends? Umm well don't freak, but um they're different from normal people. OK?"

I nod confused. "Donnie, Mikey, Raph, Leo she's up!" Casey yells.

A large turtle with a purple bandana comes in. I jump from shock.

Another turtle comes in with a orange bandana and gives you a tight hug. "Hey you're awake!"

A third turtle comes in with a blue bandana and pulls the orange one off of you. "Mikey! Let her breathe!"

A fourth turtle comes in, but leans on the side of the door. It...he? Has a red bandana. He was kind of cute.What am I saying!?!

"Have I finally gone down the rabbit hole?" I ask.

The orange one looks at you confused. "No you went down manhole cover."

"Mikey just shut up, she means has she finally gone crazy and no you haven't." The red one says.

"Where's Ka-" before I can ask again a torpedo of brown hair runs into me knocking me down with a hug.

Kaley sobs quietly while I hold on to her tightly. "It's ok, it's ok, I'm still here." I mumble to her.

I look at the turtles then at Casey. "So who are your friends?"

"Oh yeah!" Casey looks at each of them while pointing.
"Red one is Raphael, but he goes by Raph, Blue one is Leonardo, he goes by Leo though, the purple one is Donatello, but goes by Donnie, and the orange one is Michelangelo, he goes by-" Casey was interrupted.

"I go by Mikey the great, or Mikey the- ow!" Mikey was interrupted by a slap to the head.

"Shut up" Raph says.

"Casey, why did you keep them as a secret? As your sisters we have a right to know."

"S-sisters?!?" They all exclaim.

"Not more Jones!" Donnie groans.

"Hey at least they're cuter!" Mikey says while smiling. We both blush.

"MIKEY DO NOT TALK TO MY SISTERS LIKE THAT!!!" Casey chases him. Kaley giggles while Mikey winks at her.

Soooooo how was it? I'm a beginner, so it may not be as good as other tmnt stories, but I tried. I know it may have a crappy meeting the turtles, so sorry if it was crappy.