The Hot Demon Next Door (chapter 2)

The Hot Demon Next Door Part 2

By adiza06

__> hey people just wrote this chapter

today and hoping to get more feed-back

this time around<___ COMMENT, VOTE &

FAN PLEASE.

I was so happy that the weekend finally arrived. I mean I could finally get time to myself! And keep what happened at school with Tony away for my mind. Especially Daimon, I don't know what it is but there is this attraction and curiosity about him I cannot control. Maybe if I can keep myself distracted I won't think about him too much...

But there was still some curiosity lurking...

And then again, I wanted distractions but had nothing to do this weekend!

I'm terriably pissed having a whole weekend to yourself and having nothing to do! Angela went on vacation. Mom is out in South America to save the rainforest. Dad is working overtime as usual. And for Chad...? Well, only God know where Chad would be right now.

I was left alone all weekend!

DAMN IT

I had to find something to entertain myself. Maybe television...?

I was bored of that in like thirty minutes. Only the wheather was on...

Reading...

I went though all my magazines in about ten minutes...

Cooking...

I tried to bake mom's special pound cake but that came out terrible... and i almost burned half the house down trying

Sleeping....

I wasn't even tired so I was laying in my bed, looking lifeless probably

Homework...

Nahh, I think I'll pass on that one

I slumped on the couch right in middle of the Den and groaned. When you're so bored what the hell do you do? Friends gone! Annoying mom gone! Nobody's here...

I just sat in my seat for a while dying of boredom... You know I heard you can actually die of boredom?

*************

But then I caught sight of our Yamaha Grand Piano in my peripheral vision

Practice the piano...

Huh, I haven't practiced the piano in ages and I used to be seriously good but just got really lazy and busy so I stopped practicing lately....

But at times like this when you have nothing to do, why the hell not, right?

I began playing the song I was best at, the piano cover of "Brick by Boring Brick" by Paramore. I loved that song so much that I spent two days searching online for the sheet music.

Right when I was in the middle of the song I heard the door buzzer.

(RING, RING, RING)

Right when I was getting into the whole practice thing someone wants to come and distrube me! Perfect timing.

But who hell would be coming to my house at this time now anyway? It was like nine AM, none of my friends would come to visit this early especially unannouced, they know I hate that.

I got up and dragged my lazy feet to the door-way.

I opened up the door and saw the impossible.