EPILOGUE

Adnan and Riad merged their companies and that was the biggest business event. The merge profited both taking their business to new heights.

Urooj's in-laws met Adnan and accepted their relationship, they said Urooj is less of bahu and more of their daughter and kept her happiness above theirs and even the society. Atif also easily accepted Adnan, he was impressed with Adnan back at Liqa's reception and is very comfortable with him.

Adnan's parents were also happy with the relationship, they had always wanted Urooj and Adnan to be together. Had that incident not happened, Adnan and Urooj would have been married.

One month later, Adnan Urooj get married with Aleesa being their wedding planner, she of course did it for free.

One week later, Ruchi and Rishabh too get married in an intimate wedding ceremony in Goa.

One month later, Aleesa and Riad also married in Lakshadweep. Riad's suggestion.

Aleesa was the happiest on her wedding, she had never imagined she would be marrying Riad someday. Riad on the other hand had always wanted to marry Aleesa as he had always been in love with her, and now when he is getting married to Aleesa in real, it is nothing but a dream come true for him.

By the end of everything that happened, Aleesa realized a valuable lesson- Money and looks is not everything but real love is a true blessing. She is one of the lucky ones to have found true love with Riad.

It was indeed happy ever after for Aleesa and Riad as they continue their journey together. Their marriage was only the start of their beautiful journey ahead...

----THE END----