CHAPTER 52

'Aleesa...Aleesa...' I hear a voice wake me up, I turn my head and slowly open my eyes. I see Riad's face stare back at me. I sit up straight, for a minute I am confused if I am dreaming or this is real.

'Wake up' he says. I nod and wiped my face with my palm. My early morning face isn't like how they show in movies and TV; unlike them I look like a junglee. I fixed my hair and adjusted Riad's coat over me.

'Come I will get you taxi' he says. I blink my eyes trying to wake myself up. Riad climbs down the car and opens my side, I climb down. The sunlight piercing my eyes, I squeezed my eyes tight.

When I opened my eyes, I see Riad has got a taxi for me.

'Thank you, Riad' I say gratefully and he smiles gesturing me to get into the taxi. I asked what is Riad going to do, he says there is a grocery store nearby and he will call Vikram from the phone there. I nod my head. As the taxi drive away I stick my head out and watch Riad's figure disappearing.

'Alu, why wasn't your phone working? I was worried...I called Ruchi she said you are there but couldn't talk to me...are you alright...?' Adnan asked me as soon as I come in the house.

'Bha...' before I could complete the sentence I sneezed. Adnan frowns and looks at me.

'What did you do last night? did you get drenched? And whose coat is this' Adnan asks

I feel nervous when he held the sleeve of Riad's coat and asks me whose coat is this? I lied it is Rishabh's coat and with the rain I and Ruchi couldn't control ourselves and got drenched. Adnan shakes his head

'I didn't know you could be so childish, what if you get cold?' he says sternly, much like a mother scolding her naughty kid. I pout.

He then calls Vimala and asks her to make soup and ordered me to have it. First he asked me to change and take some rest. I nod and quietly went upstairs to my room.

I come out from the bathroom after 15minutes of hot shower bath, it rejuvenated me. I see Adnan is sitting on the bed and looking at the coat I had left on the bed. I gulped, what if by some bad luck he finds out that it is Riad's and I was with him. I shudder.

To my relieve, he smiles at me and pats the seat next to him gesturing me to sit. I smile and sit beside him. He forwards me the soup bowl, he caressed my hair as I take a sip

'Everything will be alright, my bacha...your company will back on its feet... you will do it...and I am there with you' he encourages me and I feel confident.

I will restart my business and this time it will be more successful than before.

It's been two days, since Riad got me this property and I shifted my business here. I walk into my office and see that my minions have started their work. I asked some of them if they are comfortable and I get positive response. There are still lots to do but I am content with the progress. I walk into my cabin; my right hand is paining a lot because of what I had just done. But I am not complaining.

My new cabin is much bigger than my previous one. Earlier I had a window AC but in this one I have a spilt AC. I switched on the Ac and lean against my chair resting my hand on the arm rest I feel like a boss, well technically I had always been the boss but now I am feeling like a cool boss.

After fifteen minutes Ruchi enters my cabin, I frown, she never knocks.

'Hey!' she says brightly

Ruchi had wanted to tag along with me when I had come with Riad to finalize the office but I had refused, made a lame excuse, because I wanted to spend time with Riad. Which I got, that day after finalizing the office, we had chaat in a nearby stall before heading to our separate destination. That small moment with him met a lot.

The same day, in the afternoon I had taken Ruchi to see the site. At first she pretended to no care but then agreed. She loved the site.

'Yaar, my cabin is so much better than last one, I don't feel like coming out from there' she gushes and I smile. She looks at me and frowns

'Why are your eyes swollen? Have you been crying?' she asks. I shake my head looking away. Ruchi knows me too well, I can't hide my emotions from her yet I tried.

'Babes, what's wrong?' she asks eyeing me suspiciously. My right-hand shivering as I try to work on the laptop.

'Nothing' I mumbled. Ruchi keeps staring at me for few seconds before holding my right wrist and I winced. Tears pricked my eyes.

'What the...' she pulls the sleeves of my yellow blazer, my wrist is slightly swollen, her eyes widen when she turns my wrist.

'What is this? You got a Tattoo and what is written in Arabic?' she says

I smile and move my hand from her grip 'Riad...'I say looking at the beautiful cute tattoo at back of my wrist.

Ruchi mouth drop opens, I keep staring at back of my wrist. In a beautiful Arabic font, his name looks so much more beautiful and attractive. "Riad"

I had been thinking about it a lot since the time I realized my love for Riad. I wanted him to be with me always, though not physically but at least his presence should be with me. And so, I got this silly idea of getting a tattoo, but then I had to be careful, in case anyone sees my Tattoo. Unnecessarily many questions will be raised.

That is why I got his name inked in Arabic. I know Adnan will not pay attention to it if it's Arabic and before he could actually hold n read I can make it to be anything. Not many people can read Arabic so I can make up anything. I smirk, I am so genius.