CHAPTER 32

'Excuse me?' I say sternly

I want my brother to win, but I am not desperate to do something like this. Sleep with him? As if.

Riad's smile widens

'You heard me.... if you sleep with me...just one night...I will let Adnan win...' he goes on

I glare at him, if we weren't in public place I would have surely slapped him. Riad shakes his head still smiling and walks away, leaving me fuming with anger.

I walk back into the auction; I look at where Riad is seated. He looks at me and winks. I look away annoyed. Adnan asks me if everything is alright, I nod. I tilt my head slightly and find Riad talking something to his assistant. I look away.

The bid went on for one more hour before ending with Adnan wining. I hugged Rhea and then my brother. I felt like I am on top of the world. Rhea goes to hug Adnan but stops mid-way as he shifts in his place. I roll my eyes. Smiling brightly, I turned around and find Riad standing, he is still smirking. Is he mad? I don't care anyways.

As I Adnan and Rhea walk towards our car I see Riad walking towards his, closely followed by his assistant. I excused myself and walk happily towards Riad. I am not going to miss this chance to gloat about Adnan's victory and taunt Riad. He was flying in air now he has crashed down to the ground.

I stop in my tracks when I hear his assistant say 'Sir, we were to bid higher. Why didn't you? Sir, we would have won had you not backed out.'

'Shut up, Vikram' Riad says getting into his car. His assistant, Vikram, shakes his head and then goes around the car taking his seat next to his boss in the back seat.

What did I just hear? Riad lost on purpose, but why? That's why he was smirking even after loosing. He knows I am not going to do what he had asked for, yet he lost. Then why? I need to get answers.

I was restless the rest of the day, I badly wanted to know the reason why Riad did what he did?

But after dinner, I couldn't take the suspense any longer and got Riad's number from the contact list Liqa had given me. I dialed his number, my heart thumping loudly inside my rib cage with each ring. At a point, I thought to cut the call, but when I finally decided to

'Hello!' I hear his voice from the other side. I am in love with his baritone, so strong so deep so masculine. Aleesa control you idiot! I mentally say to myself.

'Hello!' I say meekly

There is silence, I could sense he is smirking on the other side. I rolled my eyes

'Don't think otherwise, I just wanted to ask you...why you lost the bid?' I ask

There is silence from other side, 'After our discussion I made up my mind' he says and my heart flutters, Damn! Heart you are supposed to feel disgusted instead you are happy. Stupid heart!

'Wha...What do you mean? I am not going to do what you want me to do' I say pressing my lips tightly.

I hear him laugh, I frown

'Who wants to do anything with you anyways... (my jaw drops again) I was just enjoying your expressions...'he laughs

I frown, what does he mean by he doesn't want to do anything with me? Men die to get their hands on me and he...champu.

I then smirk 'I am a virgin, you know' I whisper seductively. I know very well; this will get him interested. Men they are predictable.

I hear him laugh again, I frown 'Seeing your face and your useless figure it's no surprise' he says. My jaw drops further. What the hell? I then hear the call getting cut. Is he playing with my mind? What does he think of himself? I show him I can be hot too, I will make him come to me...fall on his knees and beg for me. I quickly got his addresses, thanks to Liqa again. I smirk.