CHAPTER 61

Once inside, I dropped my heels and walk towards the bed.

'Where are you going?'

'I am sleepy' I pout

Riad shakes his head and face palmed. 'Why have you come here?' he asks holding my arm. It is then I remembered why I am here. I smile and lean forward placing my palm over his chest and look directly into his eyes. Gosh! I am so drunk. I giggle. He keeps looking at me patiently. I frown when I feel his heart beat getting little faster.

'Give it back to me' I say and hit his chest

'Oww...what?' he says holding my wrists and pinning them behind me, I wriggled trying to get free. I glare at him.

'My heart...give it back to me' I say angrily.

'Huh?' his grip loosened and I free my hand. I lean in placing my palms on his shoulder and look at him, I giggle.

'Oops...'I say pressed my lips tightly.

'You remember...that night.... that night.... woh wala...woh...rain...and woh...car...'

'Yes, yes...' he interrupts me impatiently.

I nod 'That night...I had a dream.... Waise wala (I giggle blushing) you and I....hehehehe...that night na...I...I gave my heart to you....(then my tone gets soft)but you...you got engaged to Hanan...Dumb me (I slapped my forehead) I fell in love so late...why was I so dumb...an idoit...(I sigh!) but then...(I almost fell and he held my arms and I shivered, I leaned forward) I...love...I love you...and after...I realized (I gulp, by now tears starts to clog my eyes) that I love you...I also realized I have lost you (I sniffle, I stumble little and sat at the edge of the bed) so...to...to...have...you...close...to...me...I made this (I stick out my right wrist) tattoo...'

Riad sits next to me and places his palm on my shoulder. I looked and hugged him tightly

'But...you don't believe me...but I love you...I love you.... I...'

Riad separates our frames and held my hand and I blink at him; I see his expressions soften

'You came all the way to tell me this?' he asked sounding amused. I pout and nod. Then my gaze falls on his lips and I lick mine. This alarmed him, he shifts little but I held his hand he freezes. I shift closer 'I want to live my dream...'I say seductively, not once moving my gaze. Riad moves his head

'Your...ro-room?' he stammers

'Right now, 610' I say wrapping my arms around his neck. Riad gulps. I lean forward, my eyes closing because of the heavy intoxication, but I don't care. Riad places his palm over my lips, I smile

'You...you are drunk...'

'So? Drunk people don't lie...Haina...' I say innocently. I smile, my voice muffled with his palm. He moves my arms and stands he helps me stand.

'Go to your room...'

I felt quezy and start to gag 'Shit!' he grabs my arm and hurried with me to the bathroom.

'Eew...' Riad makes faces. He held my hair as I vomit my guts out. Damn! I have never drunk so much. After I was done, he hands me a mouth wash and asked me not to gulp in down. Oh, this is the reason his mouth is always kiss ready.

After that he takes me out, 'Where is your room? Should I take you home?' I asked. I like his concern. I throw my arm around his shoulder and smile 'I love you' I say

He doesn't reply, he is about to take me when I jerk my hand and walk towards his bed. His mouth falls open as I slip into the covers.

'Come...'I say and pat the side next to me. He looked apprehensive.

'Uff ho! I won't eat you...nor will I rape you.... you are save' I say and giggle again.

Riad comes to me and I held his arm pulling him over myself, he looked shocked and seeing his expression I had fit of giggles. He shakes his head and moves to his side. I turn and face him, a dreamy silly smile on my face. After I confessed everything to him, I feel lighter and much better. I admire me, he is looking at me. I see love in those dark eyes, or maybe I am over drunk. I shift closer and feel him tense.

'Promise...this will be our secret' I mutter and lean forward placing my lips over his. It wasn't even a peck; he moves away that fast.

'You are drunk...'he sits up straight and I frown, but before I could protest I dozed off no longer able to keep my eyes open.