CHAPTER 75

We didn't have time for cuddles, we had to leave. Riad was in full mood for round two (secretly even I was) but as a wedding planner I am needed there at the venue and plus I hungry.

We quickly wear our clothes and re-decorated the bed, there should be no evidence at the scene of the crime. I go in the washroom to fix my make-up and looking at my reflection I am surprised. There is a bright glow on my face, a glow I didn't know I could have, and a natural blush. My cheeks still burned as I reminisced what had just happened minutes ago in the room.

As we stand there in the elevator Riad again starts teasing me, and we ended up kissing in the elevator not even caring that there are cameras in here.

We stepped out of the elevator hand in hand but had to reluctantly let go as we enter the venue.

I see the guests have started eating the food. I walk towards the first row, that is where I had seen Adnan last. I want to ensure he has taken his dinner.

'Hey! Dude where were you....and why the hell are you glowing? You did facial.... without me?' Ruchi corners me.

I roll my eyes 'I was with Riad' I blushed. Ruchi's lips twists into a naughty grin

'And...?' she urges me

I stick out my hand and showed the beautiful emerald and silver ring glistening on my finger Ruchi's mouth drop opens.

'Oh, my God! okay, did he just propose or...' she nudges my arm

I blushed and nod, Ruchi draws in air sharply but before she could yell and announce to the world that I had just lost my virginity (she had been more interested in me loosing it than me) I glared at her. She closed her mouth, but smirks at me. I blushed red and leave before she embarrassed me further.

I walk to the front row and find Adnan sitting with his dinner plate, he is almost done. I lift my feet to walk towards him when I see Riad come to him and I freeze. He whispers something into his ears and Adnan nods. Riad calls a waiter who takes the finished plate from Adnan. Riad and Adnan then walk towards the exit talking something. I looked around, checking if someone is watching me before following the men. I am curious to know what Riad wants to talk to Adnan. As I follow I get a text from Riad asking me to come to the lobby of the hotel. I frown. I wondered if it's something he needs to talk to me and Adnan together.

I take few minutes longer, to not make it obvious I was following them.

'Hey!' I greet them casually.

Riad and Adnan turn their head and look at me, Riad smiles warmly at me. Adnan turns to look at Riad and asks him why he has gotten us here.

'There is someone else who is to come, wait for two minutes' Riad says

I couldn't help but get curious, I glanced at Riad hoping I can make out his plan from his expressions but purposefully that monkey isn't looking at me. As we wait for the fourth person, I start to get nervous. But, I trust Riad, whatever he has planned will only be for betterment of me and our relationship. Fingers crossed.

'Riad...'

I freeze hearing Urooj's voice, she too stops on her track when she sees Riad with me and Adnan. She frowns and turns to leave when Riad called her.

'I have important things to attend to' she says folding her arms across her chest and looking away from us. But, I didn't fail to notice her eyes getting moist.

'There is something I have to announce, and therefore I need all three of you here' Riad says, my heart skips a beat as he says so. What does he want to announce for which he needed all of us here? what if he wants to announce that he wants to marry me? Oh, God! how will Adnan react? Seeing Adnan's current situation, I wonder if now is the right time to speak about this, what if Adnan rejects? I begin to panic.