1. New Relations | XXXTENTACION

A/N : this imagine is from 2017 and it hasn't been updated or edited it since!

the one where : you're the new
girl on the block

⤳ You"Y/N!" my Aunt Jas had squealed, charging toward me with open arms

You
"Y/N!" my Aunt Jas had squealed, charging toward me with open arms.

Stepping off the escalator, I smile lightly, embracing her, while she my suitcase in one hand and locks arms with my other.

"How's your mom? And the family?" she says, initiating small talk as we walked out the Airport.

"They're fine" I smile.

She smiles back leading me to her car in the parking lot.

I getting into the passengers seat she turns down the stereo and the ride to her house is silent.

Getting out of the car and I realize she's already in the house.

Struggling to carry the rest of my bags I glance around for any sign of her. Using my peripheral vision I then spot a group of boys on the curb.

One catches my eye more than the rest. He's different, but attractive. He has tattoos around his eyes, on his arms and sports black and blonde hair.

He looks in my direction and I look quickly away, he begins to walk my way.

Anxiously, I drop my bags, and he jogs over trying to help me pick them up.

He chuckles, and says "you aight shordy?" I nod my head in response, "I'm great.".

After asking her where I would be staying, I walk up to my new room at the end of the hall.

Leaving my suitcases on the floor, I walk back downstairs to offer help with dinner. She asks me to go to the corner store instead.

There he goes again. The boy I had spotted earlier, but this time he doesn't attempt to walk towards me, he just glances at me from a distance.

I brush it off and continue to walk in his direction. Feeling his eyes burn holes in my skin, I feel uncomfortable, and begin to walk towards the other side of the street when he grips my wrist.

"what?!"

"Damn shordy, I just wanna talk to you."

I sigh and turn my face and give him my undivided attention.

He pulls me down to sit on the curb with him.

I feel uncomfortable as his two friends sit on either side of us.

"I just wanna say, you bad as hell."

He smirks and says, "you should slide ya number in my phone."

I laugh and step up to walk away.

He pulls me back down to his level and hands me his phone. I sigh, snatch his phone and insert my number.

He smirks and smacks my ass as I walk away. I hiss and flip him off as Im walking away, He laughs and yells "where and when?".

 I hiss and flip him off as Im walking away, He laughs and yells "where and when?"

486 words .