I felt like crying right now but I saw that Jai glanced up where I was and tackled me.

"I'm just kidding, babe. I'll go with you, I love you." He said and I honestly felt like punching him. He always likes to make jokes.

"Jai! I felt like crying seconds ago! You know how I'm such a sensitive person!" I yelled a little angry but relieved that he'll be there.

"I'm sorry." Jai apologized and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Now lets start packing! We have to leave tomorrow." I ordered and got up from the sofa.

"The tickets?" Jai asked and I froze. Oh I forgot to order the tickets. Oops

"Oh, I'm gonna order that right now." I told him and grabbed my apple laptop and started ordering the airplane tickets for first class.

"Oh, Anna." I heard Jai laughing at me because I was almost gonna leave and without tickets.

-Next Day-

"The plane will land at 5:30pm." I confirmed it to Makayla trough the phone.

"Okay, I'll be there to pick you up." Makayla said trough the phone.

"Okay! See ya. People are about to board the plane." I looked at the people forming a line.

"Ok. Bye." I quickly hung up and put my phone into my purse.

"Jai! Hurry!" I yelled at Jai who was just sitting in the chair.

He quickly got up and went by my side and grabbed my hand. I couldn't help but smile. We went up to the young lady and we handed her our airplane tickets.

"Oh Anna, can you please sign this? My daughter is a huge fan and she always wanted your autograph." The young lady said handing me a paper and pen.

"Oh, of course." I answered her and I let go of Jai's hand for a little and quickly wrote my autograph on the paper and gave it back to the young lady.

"Thank you so much! Have fun." The young lady told us and waved us to go to the mini hallway to get to the plane.

I grabbed Jai's hand again and looked up at him, since he was like few more inches taller than me. We entered in the plane and we went to the first class area and Jai and I looked for 2 seats available that are together.

"Here!" I kinda screamed but not too loud to Jai as I pointed to 2 empty seats.

"Great." Jai answered as he put our carryon on the top then he took a seat next to me.

California, here we come.

•••

"Oh God! This feels so good!" I moaned as we got out of the airplane. This airplane ride was so long and I almost couldn't walk and the feeling of stretching my legs, just felt so good.

"Wow, Anna. Don't do that, people will think we're doing something that we're not." Jai chuckled as he picked up our suitcases.

I got confused at first but then I realized what he was talking about.

"Dirty minded." I mumbled to Jai.

"What?" Jai raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing." I answered quickly as I grabbed my both luggages from Jai.

"I can carry them. I'm tough, you know?" Jai said as he pulled the luggage away from my hands.

"Yeah, I know. I've seen your muscles and abs before, but just give me my luggages. They don't weight a lot so hand them over." I asked but it came out more like demanding it.