Kim possible : Shego x male reader

Start from the beginning

You were about to stand up to listen but Shego just turned the volume up acting like she didn't hear him.
Drakken : Shego you listen or else your fired

Shego roled her eyes growling annoyed pausing the movie to follow you to Drakken who pressed a few buttons on a small remote he had with him to clear the room a little to make a arena of some sort.

Drakken : Shego its time

Shego : for what
Drakken : (walks away from the field) you have failed to stop Kim possible to many times so i wanna see if your still worthy or somebody else would be a great replacement

Shego :.. (Starts laughing) and what you think somebody can beat me... who is that stupid fool

To answer her question you stood on one side your arms next to you stopping Shego laugher now Shego just looked annoyed you were just a replacer. She stood opposite of you her hands glowing in their regular green all you did was stand there unscare dor unfazed looking kinda quilty but that was it.

Shego chuckled believing this would be easy running at you claws ready getting tow feet away then swinged her right claw at your face
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shego eyes widen when your left hand caught her right wrist just away from the energy all the hold you had on her wrist was unhuman, she swinged her other hand but you caught that wrist to restraining her from hitting you no matter how hard Shego pulled you didn't budge.

You felt something crawl over your back, that something was a weird red substance that formed in two spiders legs with sharps tips a few inches away from Shego eyes who struggeld harder. Drakken laughed seeing no matter how hard Shego pulled she didn't get any closer to escaping.

Shego : what is this ?

Drakken : well you see human biology is very interesting..... i use some blood of (y/n) and experimented on it mixed it with other cells did some other stuff to it and KABAM..... did you ever see spiderman  ?

Shego : i don't like super hero movies

Drakken : while i wanted to say its like venom... but this does increase speed and strength together with a lot of new awesome super powers...

You made some of the liquid cover Shego arms preventing her form wounding you as you lifted her by the neck above the ground.

Drakken : i need to start winning Shego and you just can't do it so i asked (y/n) to be your replacment.

Shego glared at you making you sweatdrop.

(Y/n) : you asked me to help you

Drakken : same thing,.... anyway Shego gets your paycheck so finish her off or throw her out and the job is yours

You looked from your uncle to Shego who looked furious kicking your chest having still no effect.

(Y/n) : look i don't need her paycheck... just give me a place to stay and some food like you promised and i find it enough... won't two be better then one ?

Drakken : hhhmm while Kim possible can be tricky and that sidekick of hers  can be a trouble too.... good plan Shego can stay i just pay you by cutting money off some stuff we don't need anyway... i could sell my laser rilfes on the blackmarket.