Prologue

Thanks to my lovely sister I was forced to wake up early at my free day of work. She desperatly wanted tickets for this band she loved for her and her friend but as she had school and our parents were off early for work I had to do it.

But hey, her birthday was in a few days so I told her she could see this as her birthday present. Makes it easier for me as I still didnt have a present for her.

So currently it's 8:15am and I'm getting frustrated at this website for crashing down every time. It was the presale but still the site was going crazy. My hopes were getting up to get into the website.

I tried refreshing it one more time and all of a sudden I had the ticket sale page right infront of me. I clicked through the sale as fast as possible (before I got kicked out once again) and soon reached the payment page. I paid for te 3 tickets and was now refreshing my mail over and over to hope it got through.

At 8:30 I finally got an email, saying that we got the 3 tickets succesfully and would soon recieve them in our mailbox.

I took out my phone and typed in my sisters phone number to text her the good news. I had gotten a new phone a few days ago after mine fell down in the toilet. Oops. So currently I was trying my best to remember most phone numbers.

'Hey Megan, got tickets for your friend and you for 5SOS. I'm going with you guys as you needed an 18+ person, so you better be nice to me the next few months.. love you.'

I wrote down and pressed send. Currently hoping my memory was good enough to type down the correct phone number.

Just a few seconds after my phone buzzed and I saw an answer from the same number.

'I'm not Megan, but hi. I'm happy you got tickets. See you there. x'

Guess we can't always be lucky.

----------------
A/N: so here I am again after 2 years being offline. I had this idea for a book and decided to just start writing (a week later now since I started and I've already gotten 16 chapters written down oops.)

But here's the prologue!! Tell me what you think and I'll update the first chapter tomorrow morning :)

Hope you will enjoy this story!

Also: if you find any spelling mistakes, tell me! English is not my first language so I don't always see my own mistakes :)