I had several messages from a few other bitches but skipped over em when eleven missed calls from Carlos came over the top of my screen. I called him back, waiting for an answer.

"Where the fuck are you bruh? Please come pick me up before I end up dead by the end of the night." I got out of the bed and walked into the hallway, not wanting to wake Daniella up because she had to work a morning shift.

"Nigga what you talkin' bout? Where you at?"

"Mcdonald's on Coonstone, that nigga Mecca gon have to see me br-"

"We don't talk on phones," I reminded him, "but I'm on the way to you so stay posted. Go in the bathroom or somethin'" I told him while going back in the room to put some clothes on.

"SL." He responded, which meant 'say less' but that was just how we spoke. I couldn't wait to hear what went down tonight just so I could murk Mecca and who ever else was next in line. I knew this had to be his way of getting revenge because I was pretty sure he was aware of the fact that I killed Ayriel and Dontae and was mad. . who wouldn't have been mad if their partner in crime had been killed?

I grabbed my keys from the nightstand and rushed downstairs, unlocking my car door as I set the alarm and closed the house door. Jumping in my car, I lit the half of blunt that was left from earlier while I sped until I came on to the freeway.

I just wanted to chill man. I didn't feel like having to kill more niggas but it was what it was. So as soon as heard what went down from Los, I was searching for blood and Los would be catching his first body.

Baltimore was a jungle, everybody knew that and if Los wanted to be out here slanging, he had to know how to survive. I was trying to teach him at a slow pace but now, it was on.

Omniscient's POV

"What the fuck happened?" KD asked Los as he got in the car. Los let out a sigh before he began explaining the story from beginning to end.

"So you know for a fact that it was Mecca?"

"Yes nigga! I know his voice, I'm not stupid bruh."

"You know what this means ri-?"

"No! I don't know shit. I don't know what's about to happen, all I know is I could've been a dead man. . for no damn reason."

"Los, there have been plenty of times where I could've died. If those niggas don't get to you in time, you kill'em first. . . Look, I know you ain't really built for this shit but if you don't do it, somebody will. . We all got enemies and we all gon' die. So what you wanna do?"

"What can I do?"

"Ima be honest my nigga, it's either you sit on your ass and let them jealous ass niggas catch you lacking or you go for blood with me, knock Mecca off his muscle, and keep it moving." KD said. It was hard tryna teach Los the ropes and jumps of this street shit but he knew his nigga would catch on eventually.

"That nigga you shot tonight is probably gonna make it. . I know you were scared, probably shot his ass in the hand for all you know so Ima take you back to the crib and in the morning, we hitting a range. Be ready cause we gon get you right."

When the two arrived at the house, they parted ways. Kaydence went upstairs and as usual, Los went into the guest bedroom that he called his.

Even though he'd never say it, Los was scared as hell and was second guessing this street shit. Maybe he needed to chill out, get a real job and make money the right way. He was afraid to die at a young age.

"Why're you up every time I leave and come back?" Kaydence asked Daniella after walking in the room and seeing her staring blankly at the ceiling with the lamp on. "What's wrong?"

"I tend to wake up when I don't feel you next to me."

"Baby, I had to go pick Los up. He didn't have a ride and the über was taking too long. I'm sorry." He said while taking his BAPE jacket off and getting back in bed, not even knowing what he was apologizing for.

"I'm right here for the rest of the night, okay?" He pulled Daniella close to him, her head on his chest.

**

When Kaydence got up, Karcyn was in bed next to him, snoring lightly on her stomach. He knew that Daniella had been up getting ready for work and while she was doing that, she brung Karcyn in just so she wouldn't be crying when she woke up.

Kaydence yawned and stretched his arms before getting up to use the bathroom. He wanted to hit the range with Los this morning but they'd had to save it for later because he wanted to spend some time with his baby while he had the chance to do so.

"Damn, you up and ready ain't it?" He asked Los as he leaned over the stair railing, looking down at him in the living room.

"You know I'm always ready. . unlike yo ass."

"Whatever nigga but look, we gon save that shit for later a'ight? I wanna spend some time with Karcyn."

"That's cool but before you do that, come smoke this L." He waved Kaydence down with a backwood in his other hand.

**

"I'm getting one of these rooms down here turned into a smoke room so we won't have to smoke outside when my baby is here." KD said as he looked around the backyard.

"That's a good idea but yo, I got a question. ."

"Every idea that I have is great and wassup?"

"What'll happen with HLW if I try to leave like you did?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"Because man, like you said last night, I'm not built for this shit."

"Los, shut up. Fucking with me, you gone grow some balls. I used to be just like that growing up but look at me now, I'll kill a nigga if he even look at me wrong."

"We're different KD."

"So what Los? You wanna leave this shit alone and work at Mcdonald's?"

"No, bu- Never mind. I just don't wanna die bruh. . that shit'll fuck with my parents forever."

"You won't die if you just listen to me."

"I've listened to you but it's not like I'll get this shit down pact and then boom, I've earned my stripes and niggas don't fuck with me."

"Well, no shit. . What do you expect? I've gotten shot at, jumped by niggas, all of that shit when I was like 19. You gotta toughen up or niggas will eat you up Los, I'm tryna tell you."

"Aight man. If you say so." Carlos responded, not even wanting to talk about it anymore. "What's up with Dani? She's been kinda quiet lately bro."

"I don't know. . she has her days where she just wants to be left alone and shit."

"I see. This is just a yes or no question, y'all plan on trying again with the baby?"

"I want to ASAP but I'm tryna give her time. You know what I'm saying?"

"Yeah, yeah. ."

"Oh and, you know what she did for her last birthday?" Kaydence asked. Her birthday was in March and he wanted to make it special. He wanted her to remember it and smile every time she thought about it.

"Her and some bitches went to a Beyoncé concert. . some wack ass female shit."

"Im tryna take her out of the country. . you think we should go to the Bahamas?"

"If I can go, yeah."

"I gotta talk to Mike about the jet and shit. . so Ima hit New York, probably in the next two days, just a heads up. Keep ya lips sealed."

"That's a bet bro but ay, you gone pass the blunt or what?"

Kinda weak, I know. . wait on the next chapter tho. I got y'all.

Vote & Comment.