Big News

Super quick update because your girl is employed now 😉 but vote and comment, you guys aren't gonna believe what's about to go down!

Kaydence's POV

"My wife is just nervous. Judging a book by its cover but I like you." Dani's dad spoke as we ate. I knew her moms hated me but I couldn't really figure out why. There wasn't as much tension as it was the first time that we met but that was only because of her moms giving off the negative vibes. I wasn't really tripping on it, I just wanted to know why. Was it the tattoos? Me and Los being high at the dinner table? The hell if I knew.

"We'll always be on good terms as long as you don't mess up. . I may be old but I still got it." He held up his fist and chuckled, I laughed as well and Dani sat next to me with her face as red as a tomato.

"Alright, well I promise not to mess up. You got my word. . I wouldn't mess this up anyway though, I'd be a fool." I said and then looked over at Daniella. She grabbed my hand from under the booth and gave me a warm smile.

"That's what I like to hear." This shit was running smoothly and for him to have cancer, it was hard to tell. He was so easygoing and laid back, kinda like myself so I was fuckin' with it.

I was giving Dani what she wanted and I felt good but not for that reason. I was in this for the long haul so I had to be close to at least one of her parents and since her mom didn't like me, it had to be him.

Daniella's POV

While my dad and Kaydence were bonding, I was thinking hard on how I would tell Kaydence the big news. I thought about doing it once we got to my house or a few weeks later. A part of me wanted to tell both him and my dad at the same time but it was hard to decide. This was on my mind heavy since yesterday

"Daniella, you a'ight baby?" Kaydence asked once he realized how quiet I was. "Yeah, I'm fine. . I ju-" My dad gave me an uneasy look and before I could stop the words from escaping my mouth, I blurted it out.

"I'm pregnant guys." Kaydence stared at me with his eyes wide open and my dad's expression was similar. The two of them sat looking in shock. I was starting to regret telling them because I didn't know what neither of their expressions meant.

Kaydence stood up and pulled me out of the booth. He was so damn excited, I could see it all over his face. He never said anything, he just hugged me, tightly but gentle.

"We're gonna have a baby yo." He whispered into my ear before he pulled away with tears in his eyes. I nodded while smiling before looking at my dad. "It's a boy, I'm calling it." He said before he slid out of the booth and took me into his embrace.

"I'm happy for you guys. We should go tell your mom." He suggested. I was so glad to get this part over with and thought that telling my mom would be a piece of cake. Kaydence paid for our breakfast and we made our way to the exit.

"You want me to go with you?" He asked, his voice still croaky from the few tears that he shedded. "Please?" I asked. He nodded and pecked my lips, "I'll follow y'all."

Ayriel's POV

"If you want me gone Hakeem, I swear I'll leave. I'm over the bullshit. You act like it's a crime for me to miss my daughter!" I shouted at him. He'd been insulting me for the longest now and I was fucking tired.

"Even if I did want you gone, you would stay ya ass here. The fuck wrong with you bitch?" He hovered over me. As always, I got scared and couldn't defend myself. His hand came across my face, leaving it stinging. I didn't know what I got my self into but I wanted and had to get out of it fast before I ended up dead with no family or anything to identify my ass.

**

I packed my belongings as if my life depended on it. I was getting the first thing shaking back to Maryland, I had to.

Omniscient's POV

Ayriel landed back in Wesy Baltimore and was now headed to her mom's home by an über driver. She didn't know what to expect when she arrived. She wanted to let them know what she was back and then go to Ms. Celine's where she knew Karcyn would be.

Kaydence couldn't keep up with Karcyn even if he wanted to so she had to come to the rescue. He was so caught up in the streets and so addicted to drug money that it was the only thing that he could ever focus on.

She knocked on her mother's door and waited for an answer but no one ever came. Ten minutes passed and still, no one ever came. The house was dark and the car wasn't in the driveway which was weird. Ayriel's mom was always home, especially at this time of day because she never really had anything to do.

"Fuck." She said to herself and rumbled through her Michael Kor's purse for her phone. She was down to her last few dollars, seventeen to be exact, so she had to find someone to come get her. It was chili and she had all of her suitcases full of clothes.

She called Dontae and he answered on the third ring. "Talk to me."

"Hey, are you in the city? Keem is getting out of control, I had to leave man. I need a ride."

"Aw shit man. Where you at?" He was calmer than she thought he'd be. She thought he wanted her to stay under Hakeem's wing until their plan went into action but she just couldn't and she would've been left if she knew he'd be okay with it.

"At my mom's. Drive fast, it's cold as hell."

"I got you." They ended the call and she waited for his arrival.

**

"Hey love." Dani's mom hugged her after she opened the door for them. She looked over her shoulder at Kaydence and she didn't look happy. There wasn't a welcoming smile on her face or anything.

"Hey, how you doing Mrs. Rodriguez." Kaydence waved. "I'm good and you?" Surprisingly, she smiled but barely.

"I'm great."

"So. . . We have some news." Daniella said as they walked into the kitchen. She was happy now, no longer nervous or scared.

"Oh Jesus. Wait a minute." Her mom said and then took a shot of vodka to the head. "Okay, I'm ready."

"I'm pregnant."

"Pregnant? Is this some joke?" She looked between Kaydence and Daniella showing no sign of excitement. "No, I'm pregnant."

"Wow." She poured another shot of vodka, taking that one to the head as well. "Why so fast?" Kaydence looked at her like she was crazy and tried his hardest not to say anything to this woman.

"Why so fast? W-"

"Congratulations honey." Her mom cut her off and gave a fake smile. She was obviously not happy but that shit didn't matter to Dani or Kaydence. They were gonna have a child of their own and that was the end of the story.

**

"I owe you one." Ayriel said to Dontae as she got into his car after putting her suitcases in the trunk of his rental.

"You already know what I want baby." He smirked and then pulled off. "I guess I can do that for you." She leaned over and undid his belt, revealing his manhood and jacking it until it was erected before she took him into her mouth and pleased him.

"Fuck." He groaned as she covered him in her saliva. She was a beast when it came to giving head and he knew from the first time that he blessed her.

He steered the car with one hand and palmed the back of her head with the other, guiding her. She gagged on his dick and played with his balls until he exploded in her mouth and she swallowed it.

"Happy?"

"More than happy. Where we going?"

Shorty but juicy.
Don't forget to vote and comment!