Truth Never Dies

Vote and comment! Love you guys! ❤️

3 days later

Kaydence's POV

"You're indeed expecting. You're almost two months along." The nurse said to us.

"Do you guys have any questions?"

"Nah. I already know she can have sex and everything." I answered. Dani gave me a 'really' look as she laid with the gel on her stomach. The nurse chuckled but I wasn't joking, I was serious as hell.

"Alright dad. Ms. Rodriguez, any questions?" Dani shook her head no. "I know just about everything that I need to right now. I might have a few during the next appointment."

I was happy as hell to be having a kid with a woman that I loved like really really loved. Christmas was right around the corner and I didn't want anything, I had everything that I wanted and needed. The woman of my dreams and another child. Karcyn was good, I was good. Shit was great on my end. We most definitely had to move into a new place and start everything the right way. The nurse cleaned her up, gave us the sonogram photos, and we scheduled the next appointment before heading back to Daniella's house.

My phone began vibrating in the cup holder and Daniella picked it up for me. "Go ahead and answer it."

It was quiet enough for me to hear a females voice on the other end but I didn't know who it could be. Our day was going good and the last thing I needed was some bullshit. She handed me the phone with a straight face.

"Hello?"

"KD, I need a favor." Whoever it was sounded like they'd been crying or some shit.

"Who is this man?"

"Christian."

"Call me back later." I ended the call and glared at Daniella. She was staring out the window like she always did when she was mad.

"We were having a good day. That was a girl that I worked with, chill baby."

"The same bitch that gave you head in New York?" She chuckled, still looking out the window.

"No Dani, me and her ain't like that. She was like a sister to me." I lied. Me and Christian did what we did but that was a while back. I would've never hit her if me and Dontae didn't make a bet but it was what it was back then and it was nothing now. I didn't even look at her on no sexual shit.

"Alright Kaydence. I'm not tripping." She said unaffectedly. I pulled up in her driveway and put the car in park. "I don't want the attitude Dani. Please."

"I don't have an attitude. Just do you." She shrugged and got out. I got out behind her, damn near racing her to the door. "The fuck was that supposed to mean yo?"

"It's self explanatory." She unlocked the door and opened it. She didn't waste any time going upstairs and slamming her door once she was in her room.

"You really finna do this Dani?" I asked from the other side of the door. She had the door locked and wouldn't let me in.

"You gotta stop assuming and shit. I'm not doing nothing baby. I'm actually loyal to you, I don't want anybody but you." Daniella was all that I saw. It was just us. I didn't care about other bitches anymore, she was all that I wanted and needed and obviously, I still had to prove that to her while I proved it to her parents.

"I'll be downstairs when you wanna talk." I made my way downstairs into the kitchen and dialed my mom's number.

"How far along?" She asked as soon as she answered the phone. "Almost two months." She squealed on the other end.