Temporary Happiness

Vote and Comment!

3 months later,

Kaydence's POV

"Come on Dani. You have us late to every thing girl. It's almost 3." I came back into our bedroom for a third time. She was taking her precious time and fucking around with her, we would be late to our own party.

"I'm trying, I'm trying."

"What you need me to do so that we can get you moving at a faster pace?"

"Nothing. Just wait a few minutes." She answered in a annoyed tone. I sat down on the bed and watched as she did her makeup. In an hour we would be finding out what she was carrying for 5 months now. I didn't care what the gender of the baby was, all I cared about was her giving birth to a healthy little boy or girl.

"Okay, I'm ready." She came out looking good as hell. The dress that she had on had me ready to start some shit. "Damn. ." I got up and walked over to her. "No, let's go." She said. She already knew what I was about to get at but I was surprised that she turned me down this time.

Now that we lived together, we had sex way more than we used to and I wasn't complaining but instead of me coming on to her, she came on to me most of the time. Early in the morning on a day when she had to work, her forever horny ass would wake me up for some dick.

"Oh word? That's how we rocking now?" I raised my eyebrow at her. "Come on Kaydence. I'm ready and now you wanna play. Let's go." I chuckled, "Okay okay. Bet."

We headed out and I was starting getting nervous but not a bad nervous. "What you think we having?" I glanced at her and asked.

"We shall see."

When we pulled up to the building I got out and then went to let her out. Cars were parked everywhere. "I'm so exciteddd!" She squealed.

We made our way inside and applauses and whistles filled the room. I was amazed by the job our mamas did with putting this party together. Pink and blue balloons and decorations were everywhere, it was nice.

Our family and friends took pictures of us as we greeted them while walking towards our parents who seemed to be bonding. Mr. Rodriguez was better now and that just showed that God worked in mysterious way. Mrs. Rodriguez didn't have her foot up my ass like she used to so shit, everything was cool as far as her parents went.

Ain't much change, my mama was still selling weed, Los was still buying. I was checking on Ocho and Nuk every now and then, they were straight. Karcyn was tryna talk and her lil teeth were steady growing in.

"As you can see, mommy and daddy are here. . Finally." My mama spoke through a microphone while handing Karcyn to me. "We're gonna play a few more games and then go outside so we can get this show on the road." Everyone clapped and my mom and Daniella led a few more games while I sat back with Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez. "Neither one of you are wearing pink or blue. ." Mrs. Rodriguez laughed, "So what do you think she's having?"

"Probably a girl. Everybody in here is wearing pink so Ima side with y'all."

"I think it's a girl, your mom does too."

"It doesn't really matter what it is to me. ."

"That's what I'm saying." Mr. Rodriguez butted in, "Have you guys thought of any names yet?"

"Nah, we haven't even talked about it."

"I like Maria for a girl or something like Adela." Mrs. Rodriguez said. I laughed and shook my head no, "Maybe for a middle name. We'll take those names into consideration." I said, knowing damn well I was lying.