Secrets

Lil something before Thanksgiving. Vote & comment! ❤️

Asia's POV

"Asia go in there and see what it's looking like," Mitch ordered, "I don't see his car so I'm guessing he's not here." I nodded and got out of the car. Ace barked as I walked up and seconds later, Ocho met me at the gate, looking to see what car I got out of. He was toting an AK, as always.

"Wassup Asia?" He asked.

"Hey. Can I come in? I wanna talk to you."

"Who you got with you?" He pointed to Mitch's car and then looked back at me. "My cousin. ." He rested the gun on his leg so he could unlock the gate. "Be quiet Ace!" He yelled and the dog stopped barking.

While following him into the house, I pulled my phone from my purse as quickly as possible and texted Mitch:

It's just Ocho.

It was too late to back out now but I knew that Ocho would give Mitch a run for his money and he wasn't going out without a fight so what in the hell was I thinking?

I heard the car door slam and Ocho looked at me and then down at the icey ass Rollie he was wearing letting me know that I was wasting time. "You're in. What you want?"

"U- um.."

"Look, KD told me not to let you in here so make this shit quick." He said, annoyed. "I really want my posi-" Mitch kicked the door off of the hinges and held both of us at gunpoint with a ski mask over his face. Ocho aimed the chopper at him at the same time while Ace barked uncontrollably.

"You might not wanna do this, Mitch. ." I looked at Ocho confused. How in the hell did he know that it was Mitch.

"Drop the fucking gun nigga, I have no time for games!"

"Nice try Asia. . Get the fuck out Mitch. I know it's you behind the mask, use a car that isn't yours next time."

"Ocho, I had nothing to do with this." I said. He sighed and didn't think twice before he shot Mitch in the chest, blood splattering everywhere.

"Get out." He looked over at me with his eyes full of rage. I got my ass out like he told me to.

Kaydence's POV

I stopped feeding Karcyn her apple sauce when Ocho called my phone. I knew this nigga could hold the trap down without me for at least 24 hours. I answered and put the phone on speaker.

"Yo? Everything straight?"

"Nigga we almost got hit just now. I think I killed this nigga, I shot him in the chest. What the fuck I'm supposed to do man?" His voice was shaky like he was about to cry.

"Shot who? Stay calm, don't start that panicking shit."

"W, what do I do?" He stuttered. "Call Nuk, y'all bag the nig- wait, make sure he's dead first. See if you can find a pulse."

"He's dead." I could tell that this nigga was crying on the other end because he was scared.

"I let Asia go, she might rat me out." He said.

"The fuck is you talking bout Ocho? You sober?" 

"I fucked around and let her back i-"

"Didn't I tell you to keep the bitch out or maybe I didn't. . Never mind about me passing this shit on to you, I was tripping. Keep telling me what happened though." I said trying to hold back from snapping.