Getting His/Meeting The Parents

Quick chapter while I have some free time. Please vote and comment guys! It really means a lot to me when you guys do. Love ya!

Ayriel's POV

Now I knew that Kaydence and this woman had something going on but I didn't have plans on interfering. . . that much. I came to her house looking for Carlos and the face that she gave me when she opened the door would stab me right in the throat if looks had the power to kill. 

"Is Carlos here?" I asked again, raising my voice a little.

"Look.. Ayriel, No disrespect but I'm gonna need for you to get the hell off of my property. You want to talk to Carlos? Did you forget that your daughter was sexual assaulted last night? What can Carlos do for you right now?" I chuckled before responding.

"I don't know you and you don't know me so therefore I don't need you in my fucking business, Dani or whatever it is. I don't give a fuck what you and Kaydence have going on but that has nothing to do with our parenting. Now again, is Carlos here?" She slammed the door in my face, making me jump slightly. This bitch had some damn nerve.

I rushed back to my car, jumping in and speeding off. All of these son of a bitches were gonna feel me. It wasn't her place to ask me any damn thing about my child. I was grown just as she was, so who the fuck was she to question me? Nobody.

The devil was busy. . Busy as hell. Shit, I was starting to believe that Kaydence was the devil in human form and along with him came his smaller demons. He was disrespectful for putting this bitch in my business but I had something for the both of them and that was a promise.

I pulled into my mom's driveway, forcing tears to fall from my eyes. The door opened after I knocked and my uncle, which was Marcus' dad let me in. He was still coping with the death of his son. He barely talked and barely ate. He was losing weight and his mind, quickly.

What's wrong with you gal?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Kaydence. . They're gonna let him take Karcyn away from me." I continued to force tears to fall from my eyes.

"I didn't know that this would happen. I would've never let my dad lay his hands on her." He pulled me into a hug.

"I'm 'bout tired of that damn boy. I swear.."

"First he wanna take my son's life and now this? What the hell I gotta do Ayri?" I smiled to myself, still 'crying'

Carlos' POV

"Yeah, I'm bouta roll out after we smoke this blunt though.. I'm not tryna run into ya parents." KD said as he hit the blunt and then passed it to me.

"Shit, why not? Might as well meet em."

"Nah. I ain't good with parents bro." I shook my head. Maybe he didn't want this shit bad enough. I was tryna help him out because I knew that him meeting them would be an A+ for Dani but fuck it.

"If you say s-"

"Kaydence, tell that bitch to stay the fuck away from here! I don't fuck with her and that's that." Dani came out on the patio, interrupting us with her yelling n' shit.

"What the fuck you talking bout Dani? Who?"

"Your babymama! She just came over here looking for Los. Did the bitch forget that her child was molested?" I knew my sister cursed and all but damn, she was going all out.

"Man what? Her child was molested?" I chimed in. Nobody told me shit about this.

"Ay, look. . I'll explain that shit later man" KD said, "but didn't you cut her off? What she here for?" I didn't care to talk about Ayriel, I wanted to know what happened to the baby.