What A Coincidence

Vote, comment, & excuse all errors!

Kaydence's POV

"Yo, lemme get a gram." Kent, a loyal customer came up to me. I was on the porch of the trap house chilling with Nuk. I looked over at him, telling him to take the serve and he did as I said.

Everything was cool at the moment. Karcyn was straight even though Ayriel hadn't came around nor called in the last two weeks and her pops was in prison so me and Carlos were planning some hectic shit against him. I had Dani where I wanted her even though we were just friends and last but not least, I was making bank and was working on buying another crib in Baltimore.

"Aight, what's the move? It's getting cold out here." I asked Nuk. He knew where all of the events took place so he was the man to go to when you were tired of sitting and being bored.

"I know this lil Dominican chick having a lil get together later on, we could swing by there or some shit."

"Nah. I wanna fuck with something that's gon be laid back. Ain't no good clubs roun' this mothafucka?"

"Yeah, a lot of em. You wanna go see some ass?" He asked randomly. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Nigga if I wanted to see some ass, some real ass I could ride to Baltimore."

"Damn. That girl got yo ass sprung n' shit."

"I wouldn't call it sprung. ." I chuckled and looked down at my phone to see that Dani texted me back. "Look at you. . Smiling and blushing like a bitch. She must have some magical pussy." I chuckled at him cause he was right. The pussy was magical as hell or at least that's what it felt like when I was in it.

"Chill out nigga wit allat and tell me what the move is."

"I don't know about you but I'm going to Scar's and seeing some ass." He shrugged. "Fuck it then. That's the move. What time?"

"Eleven." I nodded and stood up to dap him up before I left. It was going on nine and a nigga like me needed more than enough time to get ready.

Once I got to my condo I rolled a blunt and smoked before taking a shower. I wasn't really into clubbing anymore since getting out of prison but shit, I wasn't caring. My mind was telling me no but I wanted to do it so fuck it.

After I showered, I called FaceTimed Dani while I found something to wear.

"Just control yourself tonight. I'm trusting you." She said. I decided against lying to her, telling her straight up that me and the homies were going to the strip club. "I gotchu bae. I'm not a dummy. I know what I got at home." She didn't respond and continued to watch me as I got dressed.

"Glasses?" I slid them on, "No glasses?" I removed em. "No glasses."

"Aight. I love you Dani, for real."

"I love you too but you can't stay on the phone until you get there?" She asked. I could tell her ass was missing a nigga.

"I mean I can but I won't be paying you much attention, you know this traffic get crazy."

"Alrig-"

"Nah. I got you." I grabbed my fendi coat from my closet and put it on. "I don't wanna distract you Kaydence."

"I said I got you." I put the phone down on the bed so I could put my Ferragamo belt on.

"Bro you fake as hell. How you gone leave a nigga?" Los took the phone from Dani. "I came by before I left and yo ass was knocked out so you got left. Give Dani back the phone."