It's a Set Up

Don't forget to vote & comment!

Kaydence's POV

"Nigga I'm too damn lit. You gon' have to drive." I remembered saying to Los and tossing the keys to him. "I'm just as drunk as you but we should make it."

"Never mind. You ain't bouta wreck my baby." I walked over to the driver's side and took the key out of his hand. "We gotta stop and get something to eat. You hungry?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. Waffle house."

"Call that shit in so we won't have to wait. I want a hasbrown, sausage, eggs, and grits. . oh, and, don't forget my bacon."

I don't know how, but we did make it to Waffle House safely. Los went in with my card and paid for the food, coming back out with two bags. A black Tahoe pulled into the parking lot and parked next to us. "I think that fucking truck been following us."

"For real?"

"Hell yeah, been behind us on my side the entire time on the way from Elorado. Why yo dumb ass got a car that stands out?" He asked. I ignored him and cruised out of the parking lot, not surprised to see the Tahoe cruise out afterwards.

"This might be a shoot out. Ima let the whole clip in this Uzi off. . Load that .9 right there up too." I told Los and he did as I said. I could tell he was nervous but this shit didn't phase me, if niggas wanted war, we had war.

Right before we were about to get on the interstate, I stopped on breaks and they were only a few feet behind us. "Shit, what's about to happen?" Los asked, nervously.

"I told you what it might be. Don't panic. Just fucking aim. We ain't got time for that scary shit Los." Whoever it was put the car in reverse and went the opposite way.

"I wonder who the fuck that is."

I already had an idea of who it might've been and he should've too. "It's probably Mecca."

"You think so? I ain't do shit."

I shook my head and chuckled, driving off of the entrance ramp, "I can tell you ain't from where I'm from. I still got some teaching to do with you but chill. . Ain't shit going on, now or later." This nigga was really scared and I couldn't have him with me if that's how he would act when shit went down.

Dontae's POV

"Don't that nigga think you dead?" Mecca asked as we drove down the interstate. "I don't know. A lot of people found out that I wasn't but it doesn't matter. . he has to get touched, either way."

"Y- I got another idea." I did a U-turn and sped onto the interstate. I was about to see where this nigga was laying his head at cause he moved. What was done was never forgotten and I had more balls than people thought I did. . . this would be my proof.

"There they go right there, getting ready to get off. Get over." Mecca said as he looked out the window. I got over and crept behind KD's Audi. I kept a good distance until he stopped at a gated community.

"Fuck. What now?"

"Figure something out. See if you can get over on that guard." The gate opened and he went in, allowing me to pull up.

"Hey, how you doing tonight?" I asked as properly as I could, "My mother is asleep and I don't know the code. ."

"I'm sorry man, this is a private neighborhood, you should know that if your mom lives here . . You're gonna have to come back when she wakes up or something."